Matched

Hieee

Your comments are lubbb❤

Hope u liked the first part of the story...

So let's start the another...

  Neil's pov

  Three weeks later. I was in my office, just like on any other weekday. I was checking out the photos that ali had shot of us all, during the reunion .

He emailed them to us and while I was looking at them, in my gmail inbox, I noticed an ad flashing in the top-left corner.

  It was an ad for a matrimonial site—Shaadi.com with a beautiful girl  looking for her perfect match.

  Recalling our reunion discussion, I clicked the link on this ad, which took me to the website.

I clicked the search button and, in no time, I was on the result page with many feminine pics.

Wow! Some among them were damn pretty, and I wanted to check them all out.

But before I could visit the one by one , I was asked to register at the website, without which I couldn’t go  through more profiles. The trailer was over and to watch the whole movie you had to register yourself.🤣🤣like movie 

Trailer dekh liya ab movie ko tv pe ane ka wait tb milega movie dekhne ko...

I didn’t have much work that day, so I thought I’d register myself and create my profile on the site.’ 

This is what I kept saying to vidyut  Ali and dd.

Whereas, it was actually the other way round. Those pretty faces on the results page forced me to make time in my hectic schedule—which involved meeting with client, the very next day.

I was so much engrossed in the site looking at them that when the time passed nd  sun went down I didn't noticed .That was shocking for me.The great neil khanna who doesn't have time who is always busy in meetings now wasted the whole day in this site...🤨..I spoke looking at my watch..

So, finally, my profile was on the website.
I uploaded a nice photograph and unchecked any checkbox which asked to hide my whereabouts from girls who might be searching for me. Of course how they will leave a hotieee without seeing...

I did not forget to mention my some of the qualifications.

After an hour or so, I was all set to check out those pretty faces again.

I set my filters to check out all the  girls on the website and hit the ‘search’ button.

The results page displayed some four digit  number—the total number of profiles that matched my search filter.
This was exciting!

Uhu uhu neil Khanna finds it exciting...don't worry your lady don is on the way...😉

But I could only check out some fifty of them before my eyes grew tired.

Still, among those fifty or so, there were a few whom I wanted to contact. But before I could do so, there came a heartbreaking moment.

To talk to those pretty faces I had to make a payment to the site. There is no such thing as a free lunch. Damn!

Whyyyyyy ????

The only cost-free part was a way to express my interest in them by clicking a button on their respective pages.

This would send a message from me to their inbox.

But even if they gave me an affirmation to interact, I still wouldn’t get their email ids unless I made the payment.

Then ,I checked the amount they were asking for. ‘2000 thousand for the yearly plan!

Whattt the helllll 😑No way,’ I said
How can they do this to me

Then I thought, ‘I will only pay up if I happen to get good, affirmative responses from those beauties.’

Till then, whenever I felt like it, I could talk any girl on the website to show my interest in her profile.

This was the beginning of my experience with Shaadi.com—at the cost of my important meeting which I almost screwed up.

Apart from ali, vidyut and dd, nobody else knew about my profile on the site, not even my parents.

Because telling them especially my mom that I was thinking of getting married meant stirring a hornet’s nest.

The moment they found out, they would bring girl from their acquaintances all over the planet—and, God! How I hated that!

I couldn't express that feeling or It  was a nightmare for me whenever i visited home my mom was always ready with 50 or 60 photos of girls. ...
.

Sometimes i wonder from where  she get those photos....

Nd that very moment my cell phone ringed....

Guess who could be this time?

Ofcourse my mom who is always behind my wedding don't know when her search will over of getting a perfect bahu...

Haan helllo mom...

Oye tillu phone uthane me itna samay q lag gya...tu kahi kisi kudi de naal to nhi h na agar hai to achi baat hai chal mujhe bhi baat kra acha kudi da nam ki hai aur kaisi dikhti hai mere puttar ne pasand kiya hai to sundar hi hogi...she said in one go....

Mom mom calm down koi ldki nhi hai mere saath main office main hu...

This is not fairs tillu itni raat ho gyi h dinner to tumne kiya nhi hoga.....

Relax mom main kr lunga dinner bs ja hi rha hu ghar...

Haan chal main rakhti hu khayal rakh apna....aur mere liye kudi dhoond de...😁

Byeeeeeeeee...

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

After few days...

I got responses from many profiles.They had accepted my request everytime i opened the inbox there was a strange excitement..

But, most of the time, it didn’t last long. I didn't found my choice .In fact, most of them had proposd me.

‘Ah! This website is good for nothing,’ I don't know why None of the faces  can catch my attention...

And this is how Shaadi.com went from high-priority to the lowest-priority. Huff its a waste...

Time passed by and I visited the site once in two or three weeks, clicking buttons on profiles that interested me, but without much expectation.But still i wasn't finding anyone....

I was literally tired of scrolling the feed but couldn't find anyone.

___________________________________

Precape:avni neil talk ....

So how was the part..

Is it getting boring .The whole scene of matrimonial site is completed .Now we will enjoy how avni nd neil  are interacting....

Silent readers pls do vote...

Response awaited 😌

Follow kr dena...

Votes aur comments to mandatory hai if u  are reading the story....

Byee❤❤❤❤❤