Reunion

So Here after getting a good response from you all thought to start with a reunion...

Here is the first part of the story..

Enjoy reading!!

___________________________________

I remember the day well I was in Mumbai.. and about to reach Ali's cafe .I had been very excited all morning as i was going to see our gang of four after many years. After our college ended.We all went towards pursuing our career in different cities.But today we are going to meet after ages..

After our college it was first time we are going to gather together that too in camko cafe which is started by our own friend ali .
We four friends-Vidyut,dd,ali nd I were going to be together.
During our first year in the clg dd and I were in different rooms on the third floor of the Block B building .Being on the same floor
We were acquaintances but I never wanted to interact with him.

I didn't think him yo be "good guy" because of his bad habits nd the red on his marksheets.But unfortunately,I was late in getting back to the hostel at beginning of second year and almost all the rooms were alloted nd i was left.I was not left with any choice other than becoming dd's roommate.
And because life is weird, things changes dramatically and soon we became the best friends.The day we decided to gather together he was enjoying his onsite project in london. Dd was blessed with a good sense of humour, telling wrong things at wrong moments,laughing at serious topics nd many more...

Vidyut or vid as we called him, is a fitness freak person nd health conscious person.
Currently he is in banglore..

Ali has been baptized as noodle bhaiya.I don't know when he got this weird nickname nd why but it was probably because of his curly hairs nd a foodie..

Unlike the rest of us at the hostel ,he was not at all a night person an this room's light would go off precisely at 10 pm .
At times vid,dd nd I used to stand outside his room a few seconds before 10 pm and begin to countdown

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Nd noodle has gone down...😂😂😂😂

The only mysterious thing about noddle was that he used to go somewhere on his bicycle every sunday.He never told us where he went. Whenever we tried to follow him,somehow he would know and would digress from his path to shake us off.Even today no one knows nothing about it,nd today after soo long we are going to meet him in his cafe. Although he was topper but he had a dream of his own cafe "Chamko cafe".

After college all of us were pretty much involved in our stereotypical lives .One day we found out that dd was coming back from london for three weeks .Everybody was a game for reunion. And whenever he visits India he would go to chamko cafe first .So "Chamko cafe" in Mumbai on Wednesday, we decided.

Finally on the scheduled day ,I was walking through the narrow lane of the cafe .It was about 12:30 in the afternoon when I reached his cafe.

When I went inside one of the staff served me water nd told that his owner is not here.

"Wow just wow! And he asked me not to be late" I murmured to myself.

A little later I heard some footsteps
I feel like someone was coming towards me I turned back and yhe shouts of oh hiii helllo ji....