LOVE

Hey

Enjoy reading 🤗

Thank you for your lovely comments ❤

  ‘What? You haven’t talked to your parents yet? Shona! You promised me you’d do that by now.’

  If you are wondering who this new character, Shona, is—it’s me.

And the person shouting those questions at me is my Avni. Yes, she is mine now.

  We are in love. For the first time … Sounds crazy?neil said happily..

  So, did it happen when we were studying together in college?

  Of course not. I am a thousand miles away from her.

  Was it love at first sight?

  Definitely not. We haven’t even seen each other yet!

The questions my friends would ask me, and the answers I gave them. (There were some dirty ones too, which I can ignore.) But everyone’s last question was the same.

  Are you crazy?

  I don’t knnoooowwww …

Neil's pov

  Indeed, being in love with a person you haven’t even met is a crazy thing. And deciding to marry that person some day, even crazier.
Never in my wildest
dreams had I thought my love-life would be like this. To be honest, I had never even thought of any love-life.

  But, now, I had changed a lot and was no longer the person I used to be till some time ago.

 A lot of things had changed, in me and around me. I had started slipping out of conversations with my friends just to give her a call. I slept less and talked more. My phone bills led my monthly spending chart, leaving the house rent miles behind in the race. I started noticing couples: the way they sat together in gardens, hand in hand; the way a girl holds her boyfriend, on a motorbike. I started worrying about the ‘how do I look’ factor.

My status on Fb changed from ‘single’ to ‘committed’. She became the password to my several Internet IDs. Sitting in my office alone, I used to smile, talking to nobody.....

Love was in the air.

  Ours was such a different story. A 21st century love story, whose foundation was modern-day gadgetry. Thanks to Graham Bell for inventing telephones that helped me talk to her, know her better and, finally, fall in love with her.

Thanks to the Internet, the World Wide Web and sites like Shaadi.com that helped me find her.

I discovered myself to be a true interest user in this hi-tech-love phase. And whether this kind of love was good or bad, was no longer a point to ponder—we were already in it.

LOVE IS CRAZY ACTUALLY SOMETIMES WE BECOME CRAZY IN LOVE...

BEING CRAZY IN LOVE NEEDS NO REASON.

Coming back to the reason she was shouting at me.

  It was because I had broken a promise. No, not the boozing one. Something else.

  Her family knew about me since our first call, but the case wasn’t the same at my end. My family did not know about her yet.

Yes my mom doesn't know about her.
If she would have known i would have married with her...earlier..u know mom's desperation regarding my marriage...

In fact, they didn’t even know that their son’s profile was on some matrimonial site. Naturally, avni was concerned about this situation. That too, after we had finally decided our destiny.

Her queries about this matter were growing everyday. Gradually, she started feeling uncomfortable because of this very reason. Therefore, a week earlier, I had promised her that I would talk to my family on the coming weekend. But unfortunately, I could not, because of the weekend I got busy in preparing important files which were left .

But you promised me Shona …!’avni again spoke

My shouting lady turned into an emotional one. She killed me with that name. She loved to call me different names and the best among them all was Shona. And I loved the way she used to say it. With such care and warmth.

  ‘This weekend I will, for sure. I don’t have any task more important than this one,’ neil told her..

And my ladydon was happy again. Ladydon. The name I gave her.I have never seen a brave girl as her.Always ready to face any situation with a smile..

  The next weekend arrived and I was panicking. After all, I was going to talk to my parents about my marriage. This was definitely going to be a bolt from the blue, for them.

I was smart enough to take my younger brother, nikhil, into confidence the night before we left for mumbai. He already knew something was going on between me and some girl.
My late night calls had made that much clear. But he had never imagined that all this started at a matrimonial site. Being his elder brother, I did not give him any option except to be on my side when I talked to mom and dad.
😁

Since the moment we arrived at our home in mumbai, I was doing strange things, moving here and there, trying to bring the subject up, trying to find just the right moment. But I was not at all sure what the perfect moment was ...

  I was thinking too much. More than my brain could handle. Should I say it now? Or should I wait till the clock’s minute hand has covered fifteen more minutes? But even after it had covered a hundred and fifty minutes, I was still waiting...

Roaming inside the house with the difficulty of saying about a girl....about my avni..

Every time I was about to spill it out, something would happen: the telephone rang, somebody knocked at the door and, if nothing else, the stupid pressure cooker’s whistle dragged my mom back into the kitchen. The one moment when no such thing happened, I just could not open my mouth.

Arghhhh why it is soo difficult to speak about this topic...neil said sitting on the stairs...

Avni is going to cry this time, if I don’t do this,’ I told myself.

My father was seeing me from past half nd hour moving here nd there...

__________________________________

How's the part?

Hope you all are liking the story. If not pls do say me i will stop..

Do votes nd comments..

Follow pls..

Byeeee