Healed

Heyyyaaa peeps!!!

Enjoy reading!!

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Neil hurriedly went behind doctor ignoring everyone. How can he go like this aman don't let him interfere more I don't want to lose my daughter Meanwhile prakash was seeing everything and was scared about future.
The operation was successful and we have to keep her in observation for 48 hours then we could say anything your decision was right if we would have delayed a bit then we couldn't save her.No doctor my avni won't leave me and he went outside. Standing infront of medical area he was giving the priscription to staff when he noticed nitin was coming towards him.Neil again got ready to hear something bitter, neil don't worry I hadn't come to blame you .You didn't do anything wrong ,but You can understand a father's condition at this stage .Thanking nitin I took the medicines and prescribed injections and went to meet avni who was shifted in another room .

Wearing the same apron the green cover and mask was again giving me jittery feelings but still I prayed and went again but stopped on my track listening to dad's voice .I said you stay away then why and who gave you the permission to go inside. I royally ignored dad's taunt and went inside as nothing was more important than her.
Getting inside I again saw the painful scene my avni ,soo many machines were beeping ,needle piercing her hand ,the saline and blood attached to needle.Her whole head was bandaged .I went near her not close as nurses were not allowing anyone to get in, I sat on small chair placed their and was observing avni.Taking out a holy thread which I brought from temple day before tied on her hand above the bandage.I went out not being able to see her in this condition. I saw her father glaring at me,as if I had eloped with her daughter.I went from there hurriedly and took my luggage which was kept from many days.I checked in Same Royal hotel in Delhi as I wasn't living in avni's house .

Days passed .Avni's condition was improving day by day. Neil's love healed her wounds. One day neil was sitting outside avni's room when nurse came out calling doctor .I stood and went behind doctor but he didn't allowed me to get in.After few minutes he came out with news not news it was good news after long waiting my avni has gained consciousness. I was about to go but stopped by her dad.

Why can't you go from here? I don't want to see your face. I again ignored him but next moment aman hold my collar and slapped me .Don't you understand once what dad is saying go from here,my sister is recovering and I will not let  you ruin her life again. I was quiet but least that slap would affect me .I barged into room seeing avni.She smiled and then forwaded her hand I went to her and took her hand in mine.
Neil I am sorry shhh..no avni he kissed her forehead Are u okay dear. She nodded her head .Seeing the calendar on the room my face lit up more .You know avni what is today .Avni was completely blank she don't no.she nodded her head in no.Avni 14 February. Her face lit up but after few seconds it fell .Her eyes teared up .I know what you are thinking so stop thinking We will celebrate our engagement with everyone. Now smile and take rest.

Neil went to doctor asking her condition. Its matter of few weeks then you can take her home but she needs complete rest atleast for a month. Neil happily came to gave the news to everyone but to his shock he saw dad arguing with nitin.Nitin stop what's the matter .Neil you don't say please not only you me or aman but everyone was tensed for avni di, and If you hadn't signed the papers on right time then we might have lost her why can't he understands this.You both get out she is my daughter I know what is good for her and what is bad. I said sorry to dad for signing the papers but blaming was also right according to the situation.In few weeks we can take avni home,and neil went back his hotel.

After few weeks:

Avni was discharged .Her wound had healed with time.Everyone was happy but least she knows what is going to happen next.The strom she was unaware of, one fine day when avni came out by her own she saw everyone sitting and discussing something .Neither neil nor her family was present there.She called for neil turning back his dad saw avni was standing out .
Come we need to talk and he took her inside. Avni's eye teared up listening what her father said,and she fainted ,listening the scream everyone came she was taken to hospital. Neil immediately went ignoring everyone. Opening her eyes avni saw neil.Neil I want to .....

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

How's it?

Stay tune
And don't forget to vote comment and follow.