Reality

Heeya peeps!!

Enjoy reading!!

Nooo’ was all that came out of me, after which the phone fell out of my hands.
  I was blank. All that came to my mind was—I need to go back home, to my avni...

He was numb for a min..
When he heard his dad calling him .

Neil neil wake up .Neil..prakash shouted shaking him.Neil was tryinh hard to open his eyes but couldn't. He was murmering avni's name continuously. Avni avni..
Then prakash sprinkled some water on his face waking him up.
Dad dad avni my avni she is ..he was not able to speak he was crying vigorously dad please save my avni i will die without her i will die ..

Chup kar ja neil ye kya bole ja  rha hai tu prakash spoke abhi phone aya tha nitin ka jaldi chal avni ko hosh aa gya hai wo tujhe dhoond rahi hai.
What was all neil could utter.Means I was dreaming. A smile plastered his face immediately realising that he was dreaming it was just a dream just a bad dream which no one wanted to be true.He went towards the photo which was kept infront of bus mirror and joined his hand and thanked to god.
Meanwhile shweta and prakash was seeing their son's love and devotion.
They had reached their destination.
Not exactly the hospital. They came out from the bus and neil face had a satisfactory smile that his avni has gained consciousness and in next few hour he will be with her.
Then Neil along with his family went to hospital. It took 1 hr to reach there.

He went leavning all the luggage in the cab and ran inside the hospital leaving his parents behind.Neil didn't even wait for lift he ran on the stairs skipping stairs in between.Whole staff of hospital was seeing him angrily as there were patients and he was running aimlessly here and there. On the way neil didn't even  bothered to notice nitin  who descending downstairs.
Nitin saw neil but didn't stopped him as he knew its of no use to shout as he is not going to listen to anyone now. Nitin went and greeted to Neil's parents and all three come up .
Neil in hurry didn't saw nurse and he collided with her and all medicines scattered on the floor.
The nurse was about to shout but neil was in no mood to listen. He said sorry and earned a glare from nurse.
He stopped near avni's room and went in calmly. Going Inside he saw aman and  dad was siting with avni.Avni titled her face a bit to see neil .Tears rolled down from both eye.All they both wanted was to share a hug but neither neil could hug  nor avni . Neil went and sat beside avni .Avni's hand was  still attached with saline bottle .
Neil doctor spoke that she is now out of danger and we don't have to give her blood now aman said.But neil wasn't listening,holding avni's hand neil was busy staring her.
They both were least bothered about the surroundings.
The whole dream and journey had made neil silent. He was not able to speak anything .
Neil slowly whispered avni's name,and avni's face lit up with a beautiful smile as if she was craving to listen her name from his mouth.
Avni nodded her hand slightly as she couldn't move more due to stitches. Neil placed a kiss on her forehead and a tear fell from avni's eye.Aman was staring them and was happy that her sister choosed a best life partner for herself.He was contented and relaxed seeing the surroundings.
Dad ,aman and neil were talking to doctor. Her condition is improving but we have to keep her under observation ,we have to do ECG again.Then we will proceed further.

Shweta was standing and staring her son how responsible he has become. Shweta always liked avni.Only two or three persons were allowed to see the patient and only one can stay in hospital.
Aman,dad,neil ,nitin were arguing each other for staying there and all staff members were glaring at four boys. Seeing the scenario both prakash and shweta laughed.After soo much of argument It was decided that neil would be staying overnight as whenever she woke up she always look for neil.

All of them went to home and neil stayed in hospital.Aman was told to bring some fresh clothes and food for neil and after that he went to stay in waiting room.At night sleep was far away from Neil's eye as he was thinking what condition it could be if that dream was reality. How much avni meant to him.He realised that love not only means from romantic conversations ,dates or spending more time with your partners.It truly means to love someone soo much that whatever the situation maybe you shouldn't leave your beloved's hand.thinking all these neil slept not before glancing one more time to avni from outside the glass door.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

How's it?

The bad time is finishing...aha wait I said finishing it hasn't finished yet.
The sun doesn't comes up immediately it takes time.

Stay tune!!!

Do vote and comment and follow plss.

❤❤