Blamed😵

Heyaa peeps!!!

Relaxed with last chapter I guess ..

Enjoy reading!!!
Happy to read that few people kept waiting for the update🤧🤧

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A new morning has brought a hope in their life with positive news ,at home everyone was eagerly waiting to meet avni but  the doctors weren't allowing them .Shweta was blabbering and gossiping with avni's mother for not letting her meet her daughter.The old smile and funny Riya was back as her sister was recovering .It had become a daily routine for all family members to pray for avni .After ECG and blood check up doctor came up with a solution of operating her once again .The blood clots in her brain started giving negative vibes and the swelling was increasing.Without any delay there comes a time where again avni's dad has to sign those papers which contains that if in case something happens in between operation the authorities aren't responsible for it.
Her dad's hand was shivering this time.It was the most crucial time for taking decision as they have seen the condition in last hospital.
This time neil took the responsibility of signing the paper and with a hope and determination of getting back her recoveting her with his love, he signed the paper and assured dad that she will be fine.But No one understand what a father feels at this stage . Dad went from there.I know he is bit angry with me.Seeing his daughter in that state is so heartwrenching for her father.
The day of operation came and everything in the reports went normal so they took avni in OT .
Outside the OT her father,neil ,aman ,nitin were roaming from one side to another.Everytime they would ask about avni when nurse comes out but after getting a scold from them they went and sat for sometime .
Dad don't worry No one can snatch her from us .Our love is more greater than the power of death.But Neil. No dad We have to be positive,avni has planned many things for her engagement and I want to fulfill her every wish,and I can't do that alone .I need your help dad. Dad ignored neil and stood up seeing the red light of OT which was still glowing.Aman patted his shoulders and assured him. Don't worry neil dad is bit upset and tensed.
The mere light and standing infront of OT gave a shiver. He went infront of ganesh idol joined his hand and prayed for sometime.
He kept on chanting some mantras .
After few hourse the light Turned into blue.
The doctor came out and saw them he was searching for someone elder .The patient 's family ...
Neil immediately stood up and had curiosity of knowing how was she . Come to my cabin.
Neil being tensed went hurriedly behind doctor.Nitin went and informed her dad. After coming out from doctor 's cabin he was somewhere worried as well as fear was visible in his face.His hand and face frozed .Doctor hurriedly went to OT again starting the operation, his dad started getting tensed. Neil what happend did doctor called us and what did he said is everything okay ,but neil was silent.
If something happens to my daughter I won't leave you neil.Neil what happend how's di what did doctor said to you ,please tell us .
Avni can lose her memory permanently if the operation doesn't goes well.

(Ps : I don't know whether it happens or not .)

Dad was shocked he left my hand and aman caught him from falling.Neil I thought what you did was right but no I swear if something happens to my sister I won't let you even see her.Neil was in shock and he sat with thud on the seat .The new determination ,hope which he got everything shattered. Mr.mehta what happened is everything ok did doctor came Neil's father kept his hand asking to avni's dad.Your son will kill my daughter take him from here,if something happens I am not to leave you neil.But neil being neil he didn't made any moment. He stood in one of the corner and was shocked but didn't said anything .
Prakash was seeing both of them,aman was giving support to his dad.The critical condition inside OT and the blaming session was making the situation more worse.

After few hours of operation doctor came out ,neil was about to go when dad stopped him.Stop there neil you will not interfere in our matters now.You are no one to us,just leave.Least neil could pay attention to dad's word .He was paying attention to doctor. But doctor went without saying anything making everything more complicated.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Was avni's dad right?
What will neil do now?

Heyaaa
Sorry for late update..

Do vote and comment and do follow plss...