[Chapter 2]

The three of you sat in the infirmary, where you and the brown-haired girl had been treated, gotten a change of clothes, and gotten to exchange names.

Chiyo Nakamura was the short girl with soft, brown hair, black glasses, and gentle brown eyes. And Cho-Hee Moon was the one with black hair and green eyes. You learned that Cho-Hee was Korean.

"What's your name, then?" Cho-Hee asked you, leaning her head on the palms on her hands.

"Y/N," you replied, smiling. "Y/N L/N."

"You must be new, huh?" She asked. "Those three girls you met back then; they always mess with the second and first years," she murmured, looking down. You noticed that her tie was the same color as yours, black, indicating that the two of you were both third years. "Anyways, where are you from?"

"I came from the United States." 

Upon hearing so, Cho-Hee and Chiyo's jaws dropped. 

You continued with, "my father's promotion made us move here."

"Well," Chiyo started, turning to you, "I'm glad that you're here, Y/N," she softly told you, holding your left hand in her hands. She gave you a look of gratitude, but not before she suddenly gasped. "Oh, I meant Y/N-san!"

You chuckled and shook your head. "No need for formalities."

Cho-Hee stood up, checking her watch. "It's 8:10 am. We should get to class," she told the two of you. "Who's your homeroom teacher, Y/N?"

"Mrs. Kuma" you replied.

"Ooh, I've met Mrs. Kuma a couple of times," Chiyo told you, her eyes brightening. "She's super old but super nice. She always gives out candy and you can always talk to her about your problems."

You let out a sigh of relief and laughed when Chiyo complained about her homeroom teacher and how she wished she had yours.

"So, what class do you have first?" Cho-Hee asked, peering over to you as you pulled out a folded, white sheet, and looked at your schedule. 

"I have..." you started, "History and Humanities, in room B104." Chiyo and Cho-Hee's eyes widened again, and the two practically squealed. You swore your eardrums could've burst from the high-pitched sound.

"Yo, I have the same class too!" She exclaimed. "But Humanities sucks," Cho-Hee groaned. "Humanities and AP Calculus BC are the two most hated subjects, I swear! Almost 60% of the third-years last year dropped out!"

"But on the bright side, you get an amazing teacher," Chiyo chirped. Then, Chiyo gave you a wave as she left, and Cho-Hee grabbed your hand and started sprinting.

"Wait what are you-"

"You'll see!"

~~~

The two of you arrived at a classroom on the fourth floor. You were huffing from a lack of breath, while Cho-Hee remained unfazed. You figured that she was the athletic type based on how fast she could run.

As she peered into the classroom, a frown formed on her face.

"What's wrong?" You asked, approaching her.

"Either the class was moved to another room," she told you, "or no one's arrived yet. But it's probably the first." She turned to you now. "Hey, stay here. I'm gonna go grab us some juice."

And she disappeared down the hallways. You watched her as she went, and you leaned against the wall. You smiled, realizing how eager she had been to get to class.