[Chapter 4]

▨ ▨ ▨

A couple of minutes later, you stopped by auditorium I. Peering in, you felt light and astonished. The auditorium was huge and majestic. With dim, but golden lights. There were rows and rows of seating and even balcony seats. The stage was lit up with beautiful lights, and students on stage rehearsed. While some students sat in the audience section, working on scripts and giant props.

The long, reddish-brown curtains were open, revealing the other teams. Labeled at the very front of the auditorium, it read "Theatre Arts IV / Theatre Production III" and towards the back, it read, "Tech Theater IV."

"So these are the advanced classes," you murmured. "I wonder where the other classes are being held."

You moved on to more places and explored the electives for advanced culinary arts, baking & pastry, and food science. Also for Sports & Entertainment Marketing, and sports management— a couple of rooms away from the athletics area, where all the fields, pools, and gyms lied. You passed by the school's "Hall of Fame," where there were clear, glass shelves with all the school's trophies, medals, and certificates. Also signed sports equipment.

However, something caught your eye. There were portraits hanging on one of the walls, some golden frames, silver, bronze, and others, just brown. They were labeled with student names and grade levels. In one of the silver frames, you saw a familiar face and name below:

"Cho-Hee Moon," you read out loud, "Honorary Student, Sports Award." In the picture, she was wearing an official, black, white, and gold sports uniform. Her long black hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail, with gold ribbon, and she wore a light, coral lip tint, complimenting her bright emerald eyes.

You couldn't help but feel pride for your friend, and you smiled. Cho-Hee's face was practically lit up from happiness, and you beamed. You'd congratulate her about it later.

You checked a clock nearby, and your eyes widened. There were only 2 minutes left until your next period started, but you had wandered so far into the elective halls. You began panicking and looking around for someone. Only to realize that a majority of the rooms around you were empty.

'Crap..!'

It was completely silent too. But faintly, very faintly, you could make out the sound of music. It felt surreal.

Hesitantly, you began walking, and towards the melody. As you got closer, the melody grew louder. And it was smooth and mellow. But powerful at the same, as it drew you in.

You stopped at the entrance of another hall; A banner hung above you, for music. You passed by orchestra and band rooms, choir, and then you reached one, final stretch. The corridors of this place were dark and very long. At some point, there wasn't any light reaching in, and you couldn't make out what was in there.