Chapter 2 : Jealousy

'Sometimes we ourself don't know what we feel, but our body reacts to the situation'

Seokjin's pov
7:04 am
I woke up and got ready as soon as I can. Today is the day I have a big deal with the Park Enterprises. Our families have been Good friends and today we are taking it to another level. Jimin is one of my best friends from childhood and we basically  have been bought up together. Soon he will also be the CEO of park enterprises. I'm already happy to hear that he is visiting the company more often to learn about how to handle stuff in office. I am proud of him.

He always looked up to me. Not only him but my brothers , yoongi, hoseok and that naughy bunny too. They have always been with me in Up's and Down's and never left my side. I just wish this bond between us never breaks.

(Author: Oh Boy, you don't have any idea how your brothers and friends will destroy you when they know the truth, you have a lot of things to go thorugh buddy. MARK MY WORDS. *smirk*)

I lastly fixed my tie and my eyes fall on that one frame which broke me completely. My beautiful sister I thought. 

Memories flashed through my mind.
We used to play, fight, run, laugh and enjoy every moment of out life. Sadly now she is not here with me. And the only reason behind this all is that bitch. Min Y/n. That slut killed my sister and she is acting all innocent as if she didn't commit any crime. She killed her own bestfriend. Just to get to me. How can she think that I will never know the truth.

She wanted me and yes she got me, but I made sure she suffer for what she had done.

She wanted to have a beautiful fantasy with me, and I turned her fantasy into her worst nightmare.

I pushed all the thoughts away and got downstairs. As I reached the kitchen I heard two familiar voices, one which I love and the other I despise with all my heart.

Merra: Namjoon came yesterday. And also he was asking for you , but as you were at the university I told him to come today at 7 pm. You would be home till then, Right?

Y/n: Yes Mom I will. Anything else he said?

Oh! So now this whore is trying to get my brother in her pants. After sluting around every day, she still isn't satisfied with it, so that she is trying to get my brother huh!  I thought.

Merra: Nothing else he said, but broke the vase in the corner before leaving.
You should have seen his face, he looked like he wanted to dig his own grave at the moment.

She laughed.

Y/n: That boy I tell you mom. He is a walking earthquake!

She said between the laugh and aunt laughed too.

This bitch is not allowed to laugh and smile around. I want her to live her life as living hell and I will make sure of that.

As they were laughing I stepped near the kitchen door and spoke in the cold tone making them both go silent.

Seokjin : What's going on here?

They looked at me, by the look on that bitch face I can see she is scared. Very scared. I smirked mentally as I thought how much of that bitch fears of me. Well she must fear me. I was snapped out of my thoughts as Aunt spoke.

Merra: Oh Good morning dear. Did you sleep well?

She asked smiling as me as she always does but there is something different in her smile. As if she is showing me a hint of sadness in it. Well pushing the thought away I replied.