Chapter 10 : Marry me?

' A start of new life is the only things I've been dreaming of
From the moment I landed my eyes on you '

Y/n's pov

Next day
10: 32am

I'm going to kill this boy the moment he lands his step here. I fucking told him to be ready. Can't he just be on time on this freaking special day?
I told him to be ready at 10 in the morning, and its over 30 minutes I'm waiting in jimin's car at the side of the beach where he is going to propose. Trust me I'm really patient person but my mood swings aren't helping the situation at all.

We all are present here except the two love birds. Hwasa is on the way and Namjoon?.....HE FUCKING ISN'T PICKING MY CALLS. I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE IS ONE MORE MINUTE LATE I'M GOING TO MARRY OFF HWASA UNNIE TO THE FIRST PERSON THAT PASSES THIS ROAD! PERIODT!

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
46..47..

Namjoon: Guys I'm here!

He is a dead meat now.

I stromed of the car and made my way towards him.

Y/n's pov end

Namjoon's pov.

If looks could kill I'd be in heaven by now. Maybe hell?😏 Anyways. The look I was getting from everyone standing there were...murderous?
I'm not blaming them. I'm late I know,
But tell me one thing WHO THE FUCK WOULD BE CLAM ENOUGH IF THAT PERSON IS GOING TO PROPOSE THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE WHO IS LITERALLY ONE MONTH PREGNANT?
I'm almost about to pee in my pants, when I peed for about 8 times before coming here. I'm scared, nervous, sweating and terrified. What if something goes wrong? What if she doesn't like the ring? What if she says no? What if I break something? Fuck my life! If I'm this nervous on the proposal day, Hell, I'd be digging my grave on the wedding day itself! I'm so so so so nervous.

I say y/n making her way towards me and boy I tell you I'm seeing my sleep paralyses demon walking its way to  kill me. I'm an atheist as you all know but for now I could only pray to God to save me from this demon.

Y/n stopped in front of me and literally shoved her phone in my face. I backed off a little scrunching my face.

Y/n: WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU RUBBING YOU ASS OFF?!

She screamed at the top of her lungs. I'll go deaf some day for sure.

Namjoon:ImhellanervousandIstopped byastoretobuyherakoyaplushieandImsosorryforbeinglateIpromiseitwonthapenagain.

That was faster than any of  yoongi hyungs rap. I sighed heavily after I finished.

Hani: I didn't understand any of a word you said but it was an honest apology I guess. I forgive you for that.

Everyone forgive me except one person. She was shooting glares at me. I know how to handle her.

Namjoon: I guess someone doesn't want mint choco which is bought on the way.

I winked looking at everyone except y/n. No even a mini second she rushed to the car giggling like kid. After all I know how to calm he anger. Mint choco always works.