Chapter 7 : Insult (21+)

'Insult me, I keep quiet
Insult about my family,
I won't hesitate to throw
my hands on you'

Yn's pov
Next morning
6:56 am

I woke up as the alarm was ringing continuously. I loocked at the time and realised I woke up late. I got up but feel down as an intense pressure rushed in my lower abdomen. I'm sore. Today is the limping day, Y/n get ready for reasons. Now lets get up or you are gonna be late for the class. I got up by the support of bed and table beside it and made my way towads the bathroom, limping. I showered as fast as I can and got inside the closet. I didn't took the pills as I no longer need them. I got dressed and did light make up around my neck because the marks are still little visible. Those marks are not which I worry about. I worry about the marks that are still visible on my stomach , back, thighs, and hands. I can't even walk around without covering my entire body. How am I going to face everyone after the contract is over. I'll just let happen whatever happen. But one this is for sure. I won't step in this house ever again. I won't even spare a glance at him even if he tries to talk to me. I would be scared of him even if he stands in front of me after many years. He is my worst nightmare.

I got downstairs to the dinning area with my bag and other essentials. I was greeted by Mom.

Merra: Good morning My angel!

She said and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

Y/n: Good Morning Mom.

I said with a smile but I didn't notice at first that there was another person sitting and having his breakfast peacefully.

Jin: Is this time to wake up?

He said annoyed. I replied.

Y/n: I'm sorry, it won't happen again.

He didn't say anything.

Merra: Come on baby have breakfast I'll serve you. Just wait a minute.

She said and left to bring my breakfast.

I was alone with him. I took my seat far away from him. He spoke.

Jin: Don't you have any manners of greeting someone.

Is he high on something? Just now greeted mom. I was confused so I asked.

Y/n: What are you talking about?

Jin: You should greet elders if you see them in morning, haven't your parents taught you anything?

He is crossing the line.

Y/n: I just greeted Mom minutes ago.

Jin: So you are only going to greet mom. Can't you greet me?

Yup he is definitely high on something.

Y/n: We never greeted each other. You said you didn't like it whenever I greet you in the morning so I thought-

I was cut off by him.

Jin: I'm still older than you and you should greet me rather that showing that attitude of yours.

He raised his voice a little looking at me. He still had his poker face on.

Y/n: Okay. I'm sorry for my mistake.

Jin: Yes you do mistakes. Actually you by you own is a mistake. I wonder how your parents still kept you after giving you birth. If only they knew how of a slutty bitch you are!

He lashed out at me.

Another word about my parents and I won't hesitate to throw a punch.

Y/n: I said I'm sorry.