Chapter 9 : Forgive

' I can forgive,
But never forget'

Y/n's pov

Jin: I'm sorry

Did he drink again? He never apologized to me. Something is really wrong with him.

He made me stop what I was doing and turned me around. I was still looking down. I was scared to face him. What if he is acting? What if he suddenly slaps me when I look up?

Jin: Look up at me y/n.

His voice is soft. He have never spoken to me like this. What has gotten into him?

Jin: Please.

I looked up this time. I have to face him someday, right? When I looked up his face showed guilt? And obviously he still had bruises. What can I say, ya girl is strong! Back to the point, Is he sorry for his words this morning? I really need to get an appointment to check uo my eyes!

Jin: I know this will surprise you but I'm actually sorry for desrespecting your family like that. I should have know my limits. Can you forgive me?

What does he thinks of himself? He can talk bad about my parents and then apologize like nothing. As if he never hurted my feeling before. I would not forgive him so easily. Let him do whatever he wants. At this point I don't even want to see his face.

Y/n: If you're actually guilty then earn your forgiveness. I wasn't the one you bad mouthed about. Go and confront to my family about what you did. I did what I had to do and the result in can be seen clearly. But I'm not the one you should ask for forgiveness.

I challenged him. I know he won't do that. He can come up to me say whatever he wants, but my family isn't the one he should mess with. Let's see if he really does what I say.

Jin: I know you are angry but we can sort this out between us.

He is actually acting desperate for forgiveness.

Y/n: I mad myself clear that it isn't me you should be talking with. If you want me for your pleasure or torture call me. Other than that, Please don't bother me. You don't scare me anymore. After all it's just 2 months left for the contract to end and I'll be free from you.

He was shocked when I said the last sentence. I could sense that he was fearing. I don't know what. I ignored the thought. I got out of his grip and started leaving. I stopped and turned around.

Y/n: A person can forgive you , but can never forget what you did.

I said it with no expression on my face and he noticed it. This was the fist time I didn't felt anything towards him. No care, No love. Something is actually changing in me. I reached my room and fell asleep.

Y/n's pov end.

Jin's pov.

I reached home. It's a daily routine for me to go and back hug her while she is washing her dishes. But today was something different. She didn't flinch or turned around Immediately. That's something different. Its somehow like she didn't care about my presence. I actually fucked up, didn't I? I apologized to her but she didn't care. I know I made mistake but she has to understand me. We could have talked it out but she wasn't accepting it.