Chapter 13 : Caring? Him? (21+)

' One time you are angry and the next you are caring, and to be honest Its confusing me'

Y/n's pov

His eyes dark, starring down at me. I'm pinned to the door. No chance to run for me. His hand are either side of me trapping me. I gulped down in fear.

Jin: Had fun having other men touching you?

Huh?! What is he talking about?

Y/n: Wh-what?

Great y/n! Stutter as much as you can! Note the sarcasm.

He pulled me with one hand on my waist, near him.

Jin: This is how he touched you?

His voice was calm and stern at the same time, but whatever he is saying isn't making sense.

Y/n: Huh?

He put his other hand on my waist and pulled me more closer, if that was even possible.

Jin: Did you enjoy it?

Y/n: What are you talking about?

That came out clean. Doing good y/n! Keep it up.

Jin: Playing dumb, aren't we?

Wrong move! Wrong move! Wrong move y/n! He is going to rip you apart, you dumb girl. Hey that's what he called me just now-

Jin: Fucking answer me!

He raised his voice a little. I flinched because I was lost in my thought.

Y/n: I-I don't know what......you're talking about.

He was clearly pissed but is trying to keep his calm.

Jin: What's your relation with hobi?

What does he mean? We are friends, more like best friends.

Y/n: We are-we are best friends. That's all.

Jin: Oh really? This is how best friends touch?

He said squeezing on my waist lightly.  Why does it feels so sensitive all of sudden?

Jin: Tell me? Do you like it when he touched you?

What? How can he think like that?

Y/n: No. I don't.

Jin: Then why the fuck did you let him touch what's mine?

Mine? Really? Is there any problem if friends touch or dance with each other? Why is he so angry  about little thing? I won't let him overpower me.

Y/n: Becauuse he cares. He cares for me.

Jin: Oh really? Then let me show you what caring really is.

I didn't get any chance to speak as he pressed his lips on mine. Why is he acting weird these days? His touches are gentle. No harming me. The kiss is passionate, filled with love. His lips moving slowly tasting me as mush as he can. I couldn't resist. I kissed him slowly, giving in. His left hand slid behind my neck pulling me deep in the kiss. His put his other hand under my butt tapping it indicating me to jump. I jumped without breaking the kiss and put my arms around his waist. His hand on my butt squeezd it. I lightly moaned in the kiss and he took the opportunity to slid his tounge in me devouring me. He carried me to the bed without breaking the kiss.