Chapter 5 : Precious gift (21+)

' We get precious gifts,
in worst situation'

Y/n's

My mind was still processing what he said. I'm pregnant? Really! I want to dance right now. Like seriously I'm going to have a baby? Is he pranking me? I think he is. But I want this to be real! I want to be a mother of beautiful child. I want to hold that tiny little thing in my hand and protect him/her from every evil. Evil? No I can't get pregnant. No possible. I took my pills this morning. How could this be possible? What will jin think about this? Will he like it? Of course he won't he hate you to the core y/n. You stupid. But is this real? Am I actually pregnant? I was in deep thoughts that I didn't even knew namjoon was calling me. He shook me a little and called my name again.

Namjoon: Y/n! Y/n! Y/n what happened?!

I snapped out and replied.

Y/n: Ye-yes! What?

Namjoon: What were you thinking about, I'm calling you for couple of minutes now?

Y/n: No-nothing. Ju-just something th-that..-

Namjoon: I know you are still shocked to hear it but yes you are actually pregnant. And it's been a week. I had a talk with the doctor before I came here to meet you. And he told me about your pregnancy.

But how? Did I take wrong pills?

Y/n: How can I get pregnant?

Okay. That's literally dumb thing to ask. Like I don't know how babies are made. I asked this out of nowhere. Your really stupid Y/n.

Namjoon: Didn't you tell me he forces you to have sexual intercourse with you? It might have happened.

Y/n: But I took pills every week. How is that possible?

Namjoon looked a little confused too.
He said.

Namjoon: You probably haven't had them or you took wrong pills or something.

I thought about it for a hot second. He might be true.

Y/n: Oh yes must be some mistake by me.

He smiled and said.

Namjoon: Aren't you excited to have a new member in the family. I can't wait to see the baby. His little hands and little mouth. Oh god! Babies look so cute while sleeping!

He said being excited and claping his hands. So, you are telling this man right here is the soon-to-be CEO. He is literally a big baby. As he was moving excitedly he AcCidENtAlLy knocked the glass over and it broke in pieces.
I take my words back. He is big clumsy baby. I should ask hwasa how does she handles him? I'm still surprised that she is in one piece.

I chuckled at him, earning a glare.

Namjoon: Its not my fault that the class was not at its right place.

Y/n: Clearly. I believe you!

I replied sarcasticly and laughed.
Will he stop blaming? That glass isn't even a living thing to start with.