Chapter 6 : Her..(21+)

'I want to love you but your mistakes makes me hate you'

Jin's pov
7:15pm

Jin: Ahh.....fuck....yeah keep going...

Letting out a moan as Irene was sucking me off, I held her hair and and thursted my hips upward in her mouth. Images of y/n flashed through my mind, how her innocent eyes never fails to make hard. I wanted to fuck her but I have to go to meet mom dad soon. Dad actually wants to discuss about the meeting earlier.

I soon released my seed into her mouth. Gotta say, she never disappoints me. After all she got a ass to fuck, has beautiful curves and most important, she is Girlfriend of The Kim seokjin. Pulling out and wiping her mouth she got up. I immediately fixed my pants and she did hers.

Irene: How was it?

I pulled her closed and said.

Jin: You never disappoint me.

I winked.

Irene: That's what I thought. Anyways I gotta go. Have some work to finish.

Jin: Do you need a ride babe?

Irene: No babe I'll call a cab you don't have to worry about it. You also have to meet you parents and I don't want you to be late. Okay?

Jin: Okay babe. Take care and Love you.

I said giving a kiss on her cheek.

Irene: Yes babe. Love you too. And you too drive safe. Bye.

Saying that she waved and left the office. I sigh and took out my phone. Looking at the lock screen I immediately hurried. I was definitely going to be late today.

I soon left the building and got in my car. Starting the engine I drove off to my parents house.

Soon enough I reached my destination. I got out of the car and made my way towards the door. I knocked of the door and it opened by a servant standing there. As I got inside I was greeted by my little brother.

Tae: Hyungggggg!!!!

He said. Correction- shouted and ran towards me taking me into his big famous bear hug. Sometimes I think are we really real brother? We have different personalities. I hugged him back. I got this feeling after a long time. It's actually been a hectic month for me.

Jin: Hey little champ! How is your studies going?

Tae: Don't you care about me a little bit?

He pouted. I chuckled at his cuteness and replied.

Jin: It's fun to make you pout. You look like a baby.

Tae: Yah! I'm a grown ass man!

Jin: Yeah sure!

I laughed. I heard another voice in front of me.

Mrs.Kim: Oh seokjin you are here. Come give your eomma a hug.

Now I know why we brothers have different personalities.