1. chapter

I woke up on a gentle beam of light which turned directly on my face through the stretched curtains. Today is that day. Today I'm going back to Hogwarts. I packed every stuff which I would need and set off for the platform 9 and 3/4, where my best friend was waiting for me. It is not usuall, that someone from Gryffindor is a friend with Slytherin, but we are an unseparatable duo.

M/N: "How were your holidays?" She asked me when we arrived to the coupe of train.

Y/N: "I don't know, I can't believe that just two more years and we will not go by this train ever again."

We were talking the whole road until we came to Hogwarts. Everyone goes straight to the Great Hall where is every year a welcome ceremony for first years and Dumbledore have a speech, which I think I know by memory. But this year was different. When I was looking at the table, where the teachers were sitting, I noticed that there were two strangers. From thinking has ripped me off Dumbledore's. speech: "As you may have noticed, we have two new teachers. I want to introduce to you a new professor DAADA R.J. Lupin and new professor of defense Gilderoy Lockhart." Everyone starts clapping and cheer. Of course. Then I noticed. Last year when I was helping miss Sprout with mandrakes, she said that this year should came new teachers. While I was thinking I didn't notice that I was looking whole time on Lupin and Lockhart. When I came back from my dream I have seen two smiling faces on me. I've cut my look and embraced looked at my unfilled plate. When the welcome ceremonial ended, I said to my self that it is right time to leave. I didn't feel well not even socially. Only thing which I wanted was to lay down in my bed. While I was leaving the Great hall I heard deep voice.

S: "Miss Y/N."

When I turned I've seen well known face of professor Snape.

Y/N: "Good evening professor Snape."

S: "Where are you going miss Y/N? Shouldn't you eat with others?"

Y/N: "I'm sorry professor, but I don't feel very well, that is the reason why I'm going to dormitory."

S: "I see. Obviously you don't have anything to do. I want to ask you, in name of the principal, if you can take professor Lupin and show him the school." He nods and twists on his foot. His coat was following him as it fall on the ground, I saw tall figure of professor Lupin.

R: "Hi. You will be Y/N."

Y/N: "Yes."

R: "My name is R.J.Lupin, nice to meet you."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you too." I smiled.

After few minutes of silence, I turned to dark hall. Lupin was following me.

Y/N: "Because it is dark, I can't take you out and show you the exterior of the castle. So I will show you today interior and tomorrow we can check the surrounding."

R: "Thank you so much, but I don't want to bother you."

Y/N: "That is okay, you need to know how to orient here. Okay, so there you can see a dungeon. There we have potions class and if you will go straight this way, you will come to the Slytherin tower."

After few hours, when we came to the last class, I decided that I would show him astronomy tower.

Y/N: "I know that you are tired, but I want to show you one special place. If you want to see it, of course."

R: "I will love to see it. It is very refreshing to see this places again." He smiled at me.

Y/N: "To see it again? Have you been there?" I looked at him confused.

R: "Yes, I studied there, but it is few years. I could say it to you at the beginning."

Y/N: "No, no, that is okay. I've wanted to show you one place, but I think you know about it."

R: "But I will like to see it anyways. I appreciate that you are devoting your time to me." He smiled.

We came to the tower and I laid over railing.

Y/N: "Isn't it a beautiful view?"

He came to me closer and looked at the moon.

R: "Yes, beautiful. I see that you have some connection to this place. Am I right?"

Y/N: "Yes, you are right. This place is one of my favourite. There is such a peace. You can think there about everything and calm your mind. Professor? Do you have any favourite place?"

R: "Hmmm. I think yes. Yes, I have one special place I can show you tomorrow if you want."

Y/N: "I love too."

I've looked on my watch.

Y/N: "Ah. That is so many hours. I like to talk to you, but I need to go."

R: "I understand. Can I carry you to your dorm? I want to be sure that you are right and not beat around through the halls at midnight." He laughed.

Y/N: " Of course." I smiled.

We came to the stairs. The staircase looked much Jacob ladder than as we were going up. Lupin was going before me and caught my hand. I caught him and we climbed down by stairs.

Y/N: "Thank you."

R: "It's my pleasure. That staircase is so Jacob's ladder."

Whole road to the dormitory we were talking. I didn't notice how and we were before the doors.

R: "So miss Y/N, we are here. Thank you so much for the beautiful evening and I hope that tomorrow we will continue."

I smiled and fixed my eyes with him. He was standing in a night light. A bow of light was slinging through his face and stopped on his scar. I didn't notice it until now.

Y/N: "Of course professor. I will be pleased tomorrow. Good night and thank you for carry me there."

R: "Can we be on first name terms? I'm Remus."

Y/N: "If you are okay with it. I'm Y/N."

R: "Super. Then good night Y/N. We will see tomorrow."

Y/N: "Good night Remus."

He smiled and quit.