21. chapter

R: "Good morning my love." He said and kissed me on the head.

I looked at him with sleepy eyes and then I realized that he is not lying in a bed.

Y/N: "Why are you get up from bed? You can't walk now."

R: "I'm feeling good." He stretched.

I jumped to him and took off his shirt. I was going with my hands through his chest and back. Everything was healed.

R: "What? No. You are tickling me." He laughed.

He lifted me up. I put my legs around him and he carried me on a couch. He sat with me and put his hands around my waist.

R: "I missed you so much."

Tears rushed to my eyes. I stroke his hair and kissed him.

R: "Oh yes. I missed you." He kissed me on forehead. "I missed your eyes." He kissed me on my eyes. "I missed your smile." He kissed me on the lips.

Y/N: "I missed you too. I'm happy that you are okay."

R: "You saved me. Again."

Y/N: "Without Severus it will end worst."

R: "Yeah I will thank him later. I have something to do now." He smiled.

Y/N: "Hmmm. Yes?" He kissed me. "And." Kiss "What?" Kiss.

R: "I promised you that we will have weekend just for ourselves. So, I want to take you somewhere. But, before it, I want to marry you."

Y/N: "You are so impatient. Are you?"

R: "Yes." He rolled me on the couch. "I'm the most impatient human on this planet." Kiss "We will start from beginning, I will give you normal life."

Y/N: "Remus I will love you if you are werewolf or not. It doesn't meter."

He laid over me and hugged me. He buried his head to my chest and slowly breathing. I started to scrape him on his back. I lifted his shirt and gently touched his skin. It was so sensitive but covered in scars. He was just blowing contentedly. Suddenly someone knocks on the door.

Remus didn't even raise his head. "Come in."

Severus came to the room: "How is our patient? Oh. I see that very good." He laughed.

Remus raised his head and sat down: "Hi Severus. Yes I feel much better. Thank you so much."

S: "Don't thank me. If Y/N didn't come it will ended worst."

Remus smiled at me.

S: "And Dumbledore sending congratulation."

Y/N: "For what?"

Remus blushed and screeched on his neck.

S: "For your engagement?"

Y/N: "He knew it?" I asked in shock.

R: "I told him."

S: "Me too."

I started laugh.

R: "Severus, can I speak with you?"

S: "Yes of course."

They went to the another room. I took a book and started reading some story which Remus stared to read. I laid on the couch and laid my legs on the backrest of the couch. After hour they came back with big smile on their faces.

R: "Thank you Severus. We will see tomorrow."

S: "Okey bye." He looked at me. "Bye Mrs. Lupin."

Y/N: "Snape!" I laughed.

Snape left and gently closed the doors behind him.

Y/N: "What you were talking about?"

Remus slowly came to me and laid over me.

Y/N: "Uf." I exhaled under his weight.

R: "Nothing." He looked up and smiled.

Y/N: "Tell me." I begged and started to tickle him.

R: "No. No." He laughed "This is not fair."

I licked his cheek. And Remus continued laugh.

R: "You will see. I promise." He crossed his fingers.

Y/N: "Okay." I smiled. "Tomorrow you have class?"

R: "Yes." he signed. "I've missed teaching, but I would rather lay with you all day."

I smiled.

The day was going fast. We were talking and cuddling. Sometimes he fell asleep, because he was still a little bit tired. The spring was slowly coming and nature was waking up from dream. Birds were coming back and started building their nests. Hot wind blowed into the room and brought floral smell. I came to the window and sat on the window sill. My leg was hanging in the air. I was breathing and enjoying the incoming spring. I saw a little bird flying around. It was a little brown bird with a yellow belly, he sat on the window frame and started singing. It was beautiful sound. I look into the room at sleeping Remus. He looked so peaceful. The sun was shining thought the window at his hand. I was so happy for him that he could sleep without bad dreams and pain.