16. chapter

The next day was the hardest in my life. Say goodbye to Remus was as if someone had stuck 100 needles in my heart. We tried to be together all day and tried not to think about it. Evening was approaching slowly. I tried to enjoy the last moments with Remus as much as possible.

R: "I love you. Keep that in mind."

Y/N: "I don't want you to leave."

R: "I know. Me either. But I have to go." He hugged me like never before and kissed me gently on the forehead.

Then he left the room. With him, as if all the joy of the world had departed. I tried to think positively. It will be just a week after all. But, I miss him now.

M/N: "So Y/N. What you want to do tomorrow?"

Y/N: "Hmm. That is interesting question."

M/N: "We can go shopping. What do you think."

Y/N: "That is a great idea."

M/N: "Super. Come, we need to go on dinner."

She grabbed me and led me through the halls to the Great hall. We set down to the table and started to eat. I looked on the chair where Remus was sitting.

M/N: "I know that you miss him."

Y/N: "Yes."

M/N: "Don't worry he will come back."

Y/N: "I know, but I miss him."

She hugged me and continued eating. We were talking the whole dinner, having fun with others and playing games. It was very good to spend time with friends.

* >< *

M/N: "Y/N! Today is a shopping day!" She shouted.

I look at her with my sleepy eyes.

M/N: "Come on. Wake up. We can't be late."

Y/N: "I'm going. I'm going." I looked on the watch. "6:00. What? Omg M/N it just 6 a.m."

M/N: "I know, but I want to do so many things with you."

I wake up and go to the bathroom. I was so sleepy. I take a shower and change the clothes, brush my teeth and hair and went with M/N to the Great hall on breakfast.

M/N: "I am so hungry."

Y/N: "That is why you woke me up?"

M/N: "Nooo."

Y/N: "Of course." We laughed.

After breakfast we went to the Diagon Alley. Again we went through the stone path and over the bridge. From the bridge you could sew old whomping willow. We came to the first store. It was a tiny brick store with clothes, M/N ran in and pulled me with her. In was quite dark but familiar, there were many figurines with shirts, skirts, trousers and other things. M/N started looking around for something which she would like. I was just crossing trough the alleys. There were so many kinds of everything.

M/N: "These would look great on you." She brings red dresses with little white flowers. "Try it."

I took them and went to the dressing room. I wasn't in mood for trying something. I take down my skirt and shirt. I looked in the mirror and saw my bare body with scars on it. I remembered on Remus and remembered how I miss him. Tears ruined to my eyes.

M/N: "How it is going? Are you dressed?"

Y/N: "Yes, just give me a second." I wiped my tears. I dressed into a dress and came out.

M/N: "You look beautiful. You definitely must buy them. Remus will love them."

Y/N: "You think he will like them?"

M/N: "Not even like but love."

I smiled and went to pay for the dress. We went to a few more stores, we had a lot of fun, we were trying different clothes, candies. We were in the candle store. It was amazing. There were so many candles. With fruity smell, wood smell and other. I bought one which was smelled like rain, wood and forest its remains me Remus. The day was slowly ending and we goes back to the castle.

M/N: "Oh, I'm starving."

Y/N: "Me too. Those beans of every flavor wasn't good idea."

M/N: "Yeah." We laughed.

We came to the Great hall and sat to prepared table full of food. I have filled my plate and started eat. Suddenly brown owl flew in. She was flying around and dropping a letter before me. It was a silver envelope. I opened it:

Hi my love,

I came alright. I hope all is well in Hogwarts. I have quite a nice weather here. Nature is slowly waking up. I found a beautiful place here. When I get back, I'll take you here and we will have a weekend just for ourselves. Now I'm cooking a dinner, it is a little bit disaster, but don't be scare. I already miss you. I hope you have fun and everything is okay.

I love you.

Remus

M/N: "Who is writing?"

Y/N: "Remus."

M/N: "And? What it says?"

Y/N: "That he came alright."

M/N: "I told you he will be alright. Come on. You need to rest, tomorrow I have another plan.

We went to dormitory and fell asleep.