17. chapter

At the morning I jumped from my bed. I was full of energy. The letter from Remus which I got yesterday drove away every bad throughs. It was Sunday and I had to work on some home-works. I went to the library and took some books for notes. A big brown book on my desk looked scary. It has six eyes and teeth. Hagrid said one day that this book you can open only if you will pet it on the back. I took the book and gently pet it on the back. I was afraid that it will bite me but it doesn't. The book just opened itself and I could read it. It was about creatures and animals of every kind. Hypogriphs that is what I needed. Big grey creature half of horse half of eagle with lion tail. Interesting one.

M/N: "Hi." She said from behind my back.

Y/N: "Hi M/N. You are awake?"

M/N: "Yes. You get up very early today. Am I right?"

Y/N: "Yes I had a lot of energy."

M/N: "I so happy for you. And what are you doing?"

Y/N: "I'm making some home-workes."

M/N: "Oh. I could to." She laughed. "But I hope that you don't want to be there all day."

Y/N: "No." I laughed. "We can make some notes and then... I don't know maybe go to Hagrid or to the herbology or potions."

M/N: "Yes, that sounds good."

We were making notes and after some time we started to decide what to do next.

M/N: "We can go to the potion class I need to try some potions. He said that he would ask questions and give us test, so I need to try it."

We went through many halls and stairs. Portraits from walls were greet us. Some were little paintings and some full-size. I like them a lot, they know everything, know the whole history of school. But sometimes they are not very kind. We came to the dungeon. There it is always dark and cold. We knocked on the door.

"Come in." Said voice from behind.

Y/N: "Hi professor, can we come?"

S: "Yes. What are you doing here? It is weekend." He said and promptly took his legs down from the desk. It looked very funny.

Y/N: "Yes we know. But we wanted to try to do some potions, if you don't mind."

S: "Of course. Just don't break anything."

Y/N & M/N: "Thank you."

S: "If you will need something, I will be at the back."

Y/N: "Okay thank you. And can we play some music?"

S: "Yes." He stood up from the desk and went to the back where was another room. Very small but good for one person .

M/N: "Okay, what we will mix first?"

Y/N: "Hmm. Let me think. Something not very hard but not very easy either. This." I pointed to the book.

M/N: "That looks cool."

It was a night potion. It might look like night sky with milk way and stars. We put on the table kettles and starting mixing the ingredients in it. For the first step we put water in and left to boil it. Than we take leafs of mandrakes and spread them out. We cut them on little pieces and put it into the water.

Y/N: "Can you bring me an eggs please?"

M/N: "Here you are."

She gave me three little black eggs. They had hard covers that you needed squash them into boiling water. I added one spoon of unicorn dust and it made little sparkling fog. "Yes that is good way." I said in my head.