28. chapter

Today is the wedding day. M/N ran to the room and started pulling Remus from the bed.

M/N: "Remus go to the boys. This is girl's room today."

R: "I was expelled from my own room." He laughed.

I was in the bed, covering under the sheet and laughing at the fight between Remus and M/N. M/N pulled Remus from bed just in the boxers. Remus grabbed his shirt from the floor, said goodbye and went to the doors, where Severus was already waiting on him, hugged him around the shoulders and closed the doors behind him. It was just sun rising outside.

M/N: "Comm on you need to prepare yourself."

She took me to the bathroom, set on water and left me.

M/N: "I'm going for something for you to eat."

I stood into warn shower. It makes goosebumps on my skin. I set water even warmer and put shampoo on my hair. My fingers were dancing through my head. I took a razor and foam and shaved my self, then I stood from the shower and dry myself. M/N knocked on the door.

M/N: "Are you ready?"

I came from the bathroom with a turban from a towel on my hair and with a toothbrush in my mouth. I couldn't speak so I just signaled with my hands. She sat me on the chair and started painting my nails. It was a beautiful French manicure.

M/N: "So how we will make your hair?"

Y/N: "Maybe something like in that store?"

M/N: "I know exactly what I will do."

She started brushing my hair and I took a bite from bread which she brought to me.

M/N: "I think it is perfect."

I came before the mirror. I had tangled sides into a hight messy bun. It looked amazing. In some strands of hair she tangled silver threads and little white flowers.

Y/N: "It's amazing." I gasped.

I started doing a make-up. I brushed my eyebrows and put a little highlighter on them. On eyes I made natural smoothing with a little bit of gold and put on natural red lipstick.

Y/N: "What do you think?"

M/N: "I love it. I miss just wedding dress." She smiled and handed me a dress.

Meanwhile they build a tent on the meadow. It was a beautiful white tent with little yellow lights. It looks like a minion fireflies. In the tent were round tables with flowers on them and in the middle were dance floor. Tables were covered with white tablecloths and on them were silver plates and cutlery. Wedding ritual took place near the lake. There was an alley with benches by the side. The flower leaves were all over the ground. They were creating a path to the end where will be standing the supplier under the arch from willows. On the benches were beautiful decorations.

M/N: "Are you ready?"

Y/N: "I think yes."

M/N: "So we can go."

They were all already on the place and ceremony was slowly starting.