12. chapter

When we came to his private quarters, I collapsed on the bed and started looking at the ceiling. Remus jumped to me and climbed over me. He was above me, looking me in the eyes.

R: "Y/N what did he want from you?"

Y/N: "Nothing. He didn't know what he was saying."

R: "I could know it! That he will want you."

Y/N: "What?" I started laughing.

R: "He likes you. And he will not stop himself before anything."

Y/N: "But I love you."

R: "I know. But I don't want him to hurt you. I will not share you."

I pushed him to his side. Remus collapsed on the bed, "Don't be overly protective. I said I love you. You and just you. What are you still afraid of? I don't know how else I have to prove it to you." I sat on his lap and began to move back and forth gently. I began to feel Remus starting to grow. He rolled me onto the bed, picked up his wand, and locked the door.

R: "I don't want anyone else to touch you. I don't want to lose you."

I grabbed him by the back of the head, pulled him close, and began kissing. Remus let out a soft moans as I began to descend slowly down with my hand between his legs. I began to gently tease him through his pants.

R: "Y/N don't tease me."

Y/N: "Why?"

R: "Because I don't know if I will can stop."

Y/N: "I'm yours. Just yours." I gasp.

R: "I'll fuck you until you shout my name."

Y/N: "Yes!" I said in excitement.

I wrapped my hand around his neck, as he slid his hands to my thighs. I began to feel hot as his lips began to trail my body. I placed my hand against the back of his head, stroking his hair while he was kissing my neck and left wet marks.

Y/N: "R...Remus." I moan.

He pulled away from my neck and started undressing my shirt. I felt his soft hand hesitantly move over my body to my breast. Than he moved to my chest and felt my scars that he made. I saw his expression of horror.

Y/N: "Remus. It's OK."

He pulled away. "Y/N I'm so sorry. Did it hurt very much?" He said with tears in his eyes.

I sat on him and kissed. "Don't worry about it. Please. Don't break this nice moment." I smiled at him.

Remus smiled at me. It was obvious that it bothered him. He started kissing me all over my body. He left decent marks on my skin. He went down.

R: "You're so wet." He said and ran his tongue gently across my wet spot. Then he began to accelerate until he saw that I will climax. Then he stopped.

R: "You can cum. But not now." As he said it I wanted him even more.

Y/N: "I want you, Remus!" Remus smiled.

He started to take off his pants without breaking eye-contact. I was propped up on my shoulders, watching him carefully while he was putting down my school skirt. He began kissing me on my stomach to my lips.

R: "As much as I'd love to make you beg, I think I'd go crazy if I will not fuck you." He whispered before slowly pushing himself into me. We both moan with excitement. He began to move back and forth slowly, first gently but quickly gained speed. He thrusted into me, each time seemingly deeper and harder.

Y/N: "R... R...Rem... Remus." I sighed.

R: "Yes, princess. Exactly." He smiled and sped up.

He turned me around and sat on himself. He started kissing me on the neck and collarbone. As I moved up and down he grabbed my ass hard, squeezed and helped me moving. After a while, he turned me around again and bent me slightly. He grabbed my waist and gently walked into me again. He began to accelerate. My legs began shaking and I felt myself becoming close.

Y/N: "R-Remus... I... I." I said hard.

R: "Yes, cum for me darling."

He interlaced our fingers and put our hands back over my head. I started felt myself becoming closer and closer. I squeezed the bed sheet and reached my climax together with him. He laid next to me whole sweaty. We breathed heavily. He laid his head on my stomach and kissed my belly.

R: "Now, don't fall asleep. I will go clean you up." He chuckled.

He took me in his arms and carried me into the shower. We let go on us warm water and Remus started washing my back. He gently kissed me on the neck from behind, which made me goosebumps.

R: "I love you." He turned me to face him.

Y/N: "I love you too." I hugged him.

We came out from shower and dried ourselves. He gave to me his t-shirt and we came back to the bed. He picked me up and passionately kissed me. I wrapped my legs around him, smiling into the kiss.