23. chapter

M/N: "Wake up. Wake up."

Y/N: "Im up." I turn on the other side.

M/N: "Common." She laughed. "We need to go to breakfast, and then we have potions."

Y/N: "I'm coming. I'm coming." I became sleepy and slowly went to the bathroom. M/N was today like on drugs. "Where did you get so much energy?"

M/N: "I do not know." She smiled at me a took me to breakfast.

I was so tired from studying all night, but thought day I woke up. We went to the potion class. Snape was sitting behind his desk like every other day, but he was so happy. Omg do you know that stupid feeling, that everyone knows something, but you don't know what? That was my feeling. We sat down and I put my book on a wooden desk. It was a very old book. Its coves were holding together just miraculously. They had patina on pages and sometimes you could see a bookworm. I looked at my potion book and put it before me.

S: "Today we will learning about the draught of living death. You will try to mix it."

Everyone stood up and went to their kettles. Took some ingredients and started mixing. Snape was going around us and watching every step. The bell announced the end of class. I cleaned my desk and returned everything back on its place. Meanwhile everyone left.

Y/N: "Do you know if Remus have class today?" I asked Snape which were cleaning desks.

S: "I think he will have last class now."

Y/N: "Thank you." I said and left.

I was waiting before DAADA class. He had class with first years. I can remember how it was when I came here for the first time. Everything was new and big. I love it here. Everyone is so kind here, we are very good collective. The quidditch matches are the best, we have such a good team. Suddenly door opened and first years started coming from class. I walked in. Remus was standing behind the desk and looking on test that he gave them. I quietly closed the doors and slowly came to him from behind.

R: "Hi my love." He said and turned to me.

Y/N: "H-how?"

R: "I was a werewolf." He smiled.

Y/N: "Oh. I wanted to surprised you."

He hugged me. "I'm happy that you come. That is the biggest surprise to me."

Y/N: "Awww."

R: "But If you never mind, I need to repair this test and then I'm yours." He turned back to the desk and started repairing tests.

I put down my books and came from behind to him. I hugged him and slowly started running my hands through his chest and under his shirt. Remus gasped and tried to continue in repairing. I slowly go down to his trousers and stroke him under his belly and a little bit under the edge of his trousers. He was hardly breathing. He fixed his trousers between his legs because it pushed him. I continued and came back to his chest. He wiped his forehead and I went to the chair before him. I sat on the chair and looked at him.

R: "Oh. I will go crazy if I will not do that."

He threw the tests on the desk, came to me and lifted me up and carried me to the room. As we came on top of staircase he kicked out the doors and locked it behind us. He pushed me against the wall. His hands were traveling through my things to my hips. I gasped and rapped my legs around Remus waist and hugged him around the neck. His tongue slipped to my mouth and then moved on my neck leaving soft hickeys. His mouths went to my collar bone setting on my sweat spot. I moan lightly. Remus started undress my shirt and throw it away. My bear chest came out and Remus licked my nipple which made me moan even more. He then picked me up and carried me to the bed. He started to take of his shirt and unbuttoning belt on his trousers. I was looking at him with love in my eyes. When he put down trousers, he came to me and took of rest of the clothes. Remus smiled at me and continued kissing me through whole body.

R: "Hand above your head." He smiled and put my hands above my head.

Remus started kissing me on my sweet spot on the neck. He was slowly going down. My breath started to get heavy and I could feel like my legs were shaking. He started kissing me on my inner thighs and moving his finger around my sweet spot between my legs. He pushed his index and middle finger into me and I gasped. He kissed me on a stomach and pumped his fingers dipper. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head. My stomach started building up and I was close to cum. His fingers go faster and faster. My climax was clearly up I couldn't take it anymore. Then he started licked me and I cumed. Remus smiled at me and kissed me.

Y/N: "I want you."

R: "You make me so horny."

He said and gently touched my entrance making me moan. Remus then pushed him inside, making him groan. He started pumping faster and faster. His climax was coming, but he was keeping pace. Soon we cum together. We heavy breathing and gasped for air. Remus laid next to me.

R: "That was amazing." He looked at me and I kissed him on the forehead. "I will clean you up." He took me to shower and we washed together.

Then we laid to the bed and he pulled me to him. I laid my head on his chest and listening to his heart beat.

R: "I have a surprise to you?"

I looked at him and bite my lips. "Yes?"

R: "Uhm."

Y/N: "And what is it?"

R: "You will see."

Y/N: "Remus." I started thickening him.

R: "No. No." He laughed. "After dinner you will see."