10. chapter

When I woke up next to my bed was sitting M/N. She took my hand.

M/N: "I heard what happened. So I ran there." She said frightenedly.

Y/N: "What has happened?"

M/N: "Well, you were trying some new spells and it bounced to you from the mirror. And when you wanted call for help, you passed out. Luckily, Snape saw it and brought you here. He was there whole time while you were in danger."

Y/N: "Snape?" I asked in disbelief.

M/N: "Yes, Lupine was here too. He didn't leave you until you were out of the worst. Well, he looked awful."

I looked out the window and tears welled up. I was released from the hospital for lunch and I went to the Great Hall. I sat down at the table and began to talk to my friends. We had a lot of fun. Ron was scared of inviting the twins to the ball, and Harry didn't know how to invite Cho.

Hermione: "Y/N and you already know with who you will go?"

Y/N: "I do not know yet." I smiled. "I'll see if I will go."

Hermione: "But Y/N you must come." She smiled.

When I entered the hall that evening, I saw Remus. But when he saw me, he stood up and left. It touched me a lot. I did not know what to do. After such beautiful moments together, does he want to throw it away like this? I want to help him but how? The scars were not whole and started to hurt me a lot. I was so upset. "I know that he has problems. I want to help him, but if he will always avoid me I can't!"

* >< *

The next day we had a DAADA class. "Today Remus must talk to me!" I said to me. I entered class with big stone on my hard. It was hard to breathe. He didn't look at me for whole class. He avoided any interaction. And so like this, it went for days... weeks. He turned to me, walked around me, avoided me.

M/N: "It can't go on like this! You don't eat anything all day, you don't go to lunch, dinner. You're still crying. I'm going to tell him something! "

Y/N: "No M/N. Please do not go." I grabbed her sleeve.

M/N: "But Y/N you have to tell him something. He couldn't stop loving you. I see how he looks at you. I know that he loves you. Get out of it and tell him something. Anything."

Y/N: "But... I don't know if it's a good idea."

M/N: "Y/N you will tell him today after DAADA! Otherwise I'll tell him! " She said strictly.

DAADA ran like the last in silence. "CRRRR, CRRRR," a bell rang, announcing the end of the class. Everyone left and I stayed there alone in silence. I approached Remus's desk.

Y/N: "Remus?" I said in silence. "Remus" nothing. "Remus!" I screamed.

Remus turned to me by his back and started to go away.

Y/N: "If you have a plan to continue to ignore me well. But tell me you don't love me. Please. Tell me you hate me! " I cried. "Then tell me something!" I started screaming. "Shout at me! Tell me you don't love me, Remus! " I screamed through tears. My knees broke and I collapsed on the ground.

Remus turned to me with tears in his eyes. "I can't say it."

Y/N: "Why!" I screamed through tears.

R: "Because that's not true."

Y/N: "Then why are you hurting me, why are you ignoring me, why are you avoiding me?!!"

R: "I'm trying to protect you!"

Y/N: "How?! Before what?!! Can't you see you're hurting me?!! "

R: "Y/N I am a monster! I hunted you. What will happen next?" He looked at the ceiling with teary eyes.

Y/N: "But I'm here! Do you understand that I will not leave you?! We can do it together!"

R: "I can't put you in danger. You could die."

Y/N: "Can't you see? I'm dying without you! I can't live without you."

He ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "I know. I just wanted to protect you. Well, I didn't know that by driving you away, I would hurt you even more. I love you and I have always loved you."

When he said this, I cried even more and fell away from exhaustion. I woke up in Remus's bed. Remus approached me carefully and sat on the edge of the bed.

R: "Y/N you know I'll never leave you now?"

Y/N: "I know." I said and kissed him.