5. chapter

The next day I couldn't wait for end of school.

M/N: "Y/N, Y/N." She poked me. "Watch where you go! You almost hit a wall. " She laughed.

Y/N: "Oh. I was thinking. "

M/N: "Come on, we have the last lesson with that new teacher."

Y/N: "What? With who?"

M/N: "With that... with that... Lockhart. That's what the name seems to me. " She thought.

"Oh." we laughed.

We entered the classroom with a long podium and a blackboard. We sat down and saw the professor. Lockhart stood on the balcony above the classroom.

L: "Let me introduce to you, your new defense teacher. Me. I'm sure you all know me. " He ruffled his hair. "We'll start today with a little quiz." He walked over to the table and picked up a pile of papers. Which he gave us.

I began to read the first question: What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite color?

Second question: What is Gilderoy Lockhart's favorite food?...

M / N turned to me, "Doesn't he have problems with self-love?" She laughed.

L: "You have half an hour for the quiz, your time starts now."

We started writing. I typed the questions according to what I first thought. I was making fun of it. After time ended, Lockhart picked up the papers and began flipping through them.

L: "Oh, oh. How it is, that you don't know that my favorite color is blue. " He said, shaking his head. "But Miss Y/N knows that my hidden ambition is to save the world from evil. Good girl." He said and winked at me.

My stomach turned to the opposite. I thought my lunch would materialize again. The bell rang. "Finally." I thought.

M/N: "I thought it would never end. Explain the logic of the test to me. He is not normal."

Y/N: "I am Gilderoy Lockhart. Everyone loves me. Oh. Uch. Miss M/N, say that you love me." I imitated him and we walked through the corridors, laughing.

I went to put the textbooks in my room and hurried to Remus, who was already waiting for me at the gate.

Y/N: "Hi Remus." I was waving from a distance.

R: "How was your day?" He asked me while walking.

Y/N: "Fine."

R: "I heard that you had class with Lochart. You impressed him. " He laughed.

Y/N: "What do you mean?" I asked confused.

R: "Well, I heard you wrote an important test and you were the only one who knew the answer. Well, he didn't tell me what kind of test it was. "

Y/N: "I see." I laughed. "I am Gilderoy Lockhart. I'll give you a test about me. The most narcissistic answer is correct. You don't know what my favorite color is? How is it possible?" I played Lokhart. Remus put his hand in front of his mouth so he wouldn't laugh, but he couldn't stand it and let out a loud laugh.

R: "But Lockhart we all like you so much."

Y/N: "No, no Remus. You love me. After all, it's me. Do you already have my books? " We laughed all the way to the lake.

When we reached the lake, Remus put down his cloak and started rolling up his pants.

R: "Could I ask you for something?" He asked me.

Y/N: "Of course."

R: "I'll give you a book and you would read to me how to collect a gillyweed. It's on page 35. I'll give you a coat so you can sit, so you will not sit on that dirty ground. " He smiled and laid his cloak on the ground in the shadow that formed the old oak.

Then Remus entered the water and began to search for the gillyweed. I began to read: "Gently grab the gillyweed by the stem and carefully separate the flower from the stem..."

R: "Y / N could you come to see it please? I don't know if it should look like this."

I got up slowly and walked to the shore where he stood. As I stood on the edge, Remus grabbed me and threw me into the water. When I emerged, I stayed sitting in the water.

R: "Y/N are you okay?" He asked, approaching me in fright.

When he was close enough, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into the water with all my weight. When we emerged, Remus were laying on me and we laughed.

R: "I deserved it." He laughed.

Y/N: "Yes." I smiled.

We were looking to each other's eyes for so long. Then he lifted me on his hands and carried me out of the water. By one flick of wand we were dry. We sat under a tree and listened to the birds singing. Remus pulled out the book he had given me and began reading the story of the mysterious plant. I rested my head on his soft shoulder. I was so tired. He hugged me around my shoulder and leaned against a tree. We sat there until it got dark. When we returned to the castle, we said goodbye and Remus went straight to Snape. I headed straight for the dormitory and, tired, rolled into my bed and fell asleep.