Under Attack ⚔️

"Hrrk hrrk... Oh, gawd... Hrrrk..." I try to catch my breath. Why do I feel stiff?

"Last thing I remember I got stab and cut open." Quickly lift my top, I expect a slash. But there's nothing.

"Must have been the Devil Fruit. There's no time to waste, I have to ring Macro."

Run over to the Den Den, try to call him it rings out.  "Damn it! I have to get to the village. Make sure everyone is okay."

I don't think Marco has any weapons in the house. I have no choice run out the door, head to the village.

As I get closer to the village hear people screaming, yelling and fighting.

"HELP ME!" I see Kelly running, two men following her. One of them grabs her arm, "LET ME GO!"

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" Run over to her.

"Grab her too, we'll take them both back to the ship."

They grab me, drag me along. "Let us go you, bastards!"

One of them stares at me, "did I kill you?" I look at him, he's the one that stab me. "I did kill you! How the fuck did you live?" We stop walking.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"If you're going to be like that, haha." He grabs Kelly, she starts screaming. "Shut you brat!" He holds the knife to her throat. "I wonder if she'll come back from the dead, if I was to cut her throat, haha."

He pushes the knife into her, she starts crying. "Please don't! I ate a Devil Fruit, it somehow healed me. Now, please let her go. She hasn't done anything wrong!"

"Should have told me the first time." He presses the knife further into her.

"I said... Let her go!"

"ARRR!!!" - "FUCK!!!" The two men holding me let go.

"What the hell wrong with yous?"

"My hands! They feel like they're burning, but they're freezing!"

"Fuck! It's going up my arms!"

I did that? What Devil Fruit did I eat? His grip loosens on Kelly, I run at him push Kelly out of the way. "Get off our island!" Push him back.

"Haha, you think I'm just going to leave cause you said s- ARRR!!!" He grips his chest, "what the fuck did you do to me?"

"Get off our island! Or it's going to get worse!"

"Fuck you!" He starts coughing up blood.

I grabbed Kelly's hand, "we have to get out of here."

We run away, leaving the three yelling out in pain. "What happens to them?"

"I... I'm not sure. Where's Mum, Dad and Kody?"

"I don't know, I was on my way home. Those men grab me."

"It's okay we'll find them." I hear rustling in the trees. Push Kelly behind me, "stay behind me."

"Okay..."

"Who's there? Show yourself!"

Marco steps out of the trees. "Marco!" - "Doctor!"

I run up to hug him, he holds me back, "you're bleeding-yoi!"

"I was, but I'm fine now. But I ate the Devil Fruit, otherwise, I would be dead. But I'm fine!"

He pulls me in, checks my stomach. "You're healed, there's not scarring-yoi." He looks at me concerned.