Bubba 👶🏼

- 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚊! 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚝... 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚊. 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚊 -

"Are you sure you're going to be okay-yoi?"

"Yes, Marco I'll be okay. Go, you have patients. I'll ring if anything happens." I kiss him, "go. I love you."

"I love you to my Phoenix-yoi." He kisses me once more and leaves.

I waddle my way to the lounge, sit down. "Wish I could put my feet up... Where's my book?" I look around. "It's on the bench... Fuck me..."

I move around, side to side trying to get up. Eventually, get up now I have to pee... I feel like bathroom my new bedroom... After that come out see clothes, didn't I put the new baby clothes we got away? "I can't just put them away. I have to reorganise it again. If I sit on the ground I can't get back up..."

I sigh, I guess I'll have to deal with putting them away... I put them away, head back out.

"Now I'm hungry... I wonder if we have any pineapple." Go out, "there's no pineapples in the bowel... Hopefully, there's some in the fridge." I open the fridge and there's none... "No pineapples... I want some pineapple... I know there's other fruit. But I want pineapple..."

I can't call Marco just to get me a pineapple. But I really want it. I hear the door open, turn to see Marco. "I didn't forget ~ Woo, it's cold here-yoi."

"Huh?" I look around, the place is covered in ice. "Oh sorry..." The ice disappears, "I didn't realise."

"I'm staying home, Clair said she'll watch the centre-yoi."

"Marco I said I'll be okay."

"I'm staying home, that's it-yoi." He walks over, "first I'll cut up the pineapple-yoi."

"Since you offered pineapple ~ You can stay ~"

"Thank you for letting me stay-yoi."

Marco helps me back to the lounge, I sit down realise I forgot my book... "Marco?"

"Yes, my Phoenix?"

"Can I have the book that's on the bench, please?"

"Of course-yoi." He comes over hands me the book. While he kisses me, "anything else-yoi?"

"Not, for now."

He goes back to the kitchen cuts up the pineapple. Comes back over, sits with me. "Here you go-yoi."

He holds out a piece for me. "You don't have to feed me."

"I know, I want to-yoi."

"If you must."

He feeds me the pineapple as I read.

~~~~

I lay back onto Marco, resting it's so peaceful here.

"How are you feeling-yoi?"

"Tired, I'm okay."

"Do you want to move to the bed-yoi?"

"I guess," he helps me up. Make my way to our room. "Umm..."

"What is it-yoi?"

"My water just broke."