'Celebrate' 🍋

- 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜 -

We walk back home, few times I almost tripped over. Marco caught each time, offered to carry me home. We both don't need to go ask up. We make it home, he opens the door.

As soon as the door closes, he grabs me. "Hehe, someone eager."

"Why wouldn't I be-yoi?"

He kisses my neck, "Marco ~"

His hands go under my top, "let's take this off-yoi." I lift up my arm, he pulls it off. "You're beautiful-yoi."

"You always say."

"That's cause it's true."

I pull at his shirt, "it's not fair that you still have your shirt on."

He stripes it off, "better-yoi?"

"Very much so ~" I draw along his tattoo, I feel him shiver under my touch.

He takes my hand, kisses it. "My phoenix-yoi ~" He kisses me, pulls me closer.

- Second -

You wrap your arms around his neck. Hold him in place, not letting him. He backs you to the lounge. You fall back onto it, he climbs on towers over you.

He looks in your eyes they froze over. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine ~" You pull him down, lick his lips.

He allows you entry, you thought he was. Soon as you open your mouth, he dives in. You try to fight back, he overpowers. You give him, letting him win. He claims victory, searches every craves. Once he's done claiming you, he pulls you up. Unclips your bra throws it aside. He lays you back done, he leaves your lips. Kisses down your neck, finding your sweet spot.

"Marco ~" You allow him more room. Your hand dives into his hair, tugging on it slightly.

Marco groans, as he attacks your sweet spot. He massages your breast, playing with your nipple. He moves down to your other breast, starts sucking.

You were a moaning mess underneath him, pull on his hair. He swaps giving them equal attention. You arch your body, touching his chest.

"Marco please ~"

"Please what my Phoenix-yoi?"

"Please no more teasing ~"

"I haven't started-yoi ~"

He kisses your valley travels down. Undoes your pants pulling them down. Revealing white froze lacey underwear. He tosses your pants aside.

"When did you get these-yoi?"

"Same time you planning our engagement party ~"

He slides his finger past the lace, draws around your lips.

"How are we going to celebrate-yoi?" He dips his finger in.

"Curling, please ~ Two fingers!"

He hums, he slips another finger past. "One not enough-yoi?" Slowly pushes his fingers in. Painfully slow.

"Marcooo ~ Please ~" He pushes in, starts curling his finger. "Ahhh Marco ~" You buck into his fingers.

He goes faster, starts scissors. You moan call out his name. He pulls out causing you to whimper.

"Wh -?" You watch him stand up. He undoes his pants. They drop to the floor with a thud.

He smirks at you, he pulls down your underwear. As he sits down, pulls you onto his lap. You wrap your arms around his neck. He grips your waist, holds you just above him. Yous were barely touching. You were trying so hard to push yourself down on him. He had a tight grip on you. Smirking down at you, as you try your hardest.

"Mar -" Marco loosens his grip. You push yourself down hard on him. "Coooo ~"

"(Y/N) ~"

You roll your hips, Marco holds you in place. You pick up speed, rake nails across his shoulders. Smash your lips into his. Try again lick his lip, win the fight.

Marco lifts you, pushes you down. Causing you to moan. He takes his chance, wins the fight once again.

You break the kiss, "you cheated ~" You move along with him. As he thrust up into you.

"You enjoyed it-yoi."

"Yes ~" You push yourself further down. "I did ~"

"Fuck (Y/N)..." His fingertips dig into your soft skin.

He holds you flush with him. One arm around your back. The other in your hair, holding you in place. As he kisses you. There were no gaps between yous.

As he thrusts into you, you came down on him. He directly hit your sweet spot. "Marco ~ Right there ~"

He moves his hand to your lower. He thrusts faster into you. Abusing your sweet spot, over and over again.

Your nails dug into his back, as you held on. Tiny flames appeared on his back, as the same on yours.

Your walls tighten around him. As he thrusts into you, you bring yourself down. Hitting your sweet a lot hard. Tipping over the edge, "Marco ~"

In turn, your wall clamps down on him. H cums hard into you. "(Y/N) ~" He kept thirst into you. As yous both rode your high out.

You collapse onto him, running your nails along his shoulders. Causing him to shiver. "Mmm... (Y/N)-yoi..."

"Yes?"

He gets another shiver down his spine. "Stop that-yoi."

"Make me ~" He grabs your hips, pushes you and rolls his hips. "Marco ~" You roll your hips along with him.

He chuckles, "you were saying-yoi?"

You hum enjoying the afterglow. You feel sleep start to take a hold of you. You try to suppress a yawn.

"Tired-yoi?"

"No, I'm not tired."

Marco could see you were getting tired. You could keep your eyes open. He lifts you off him, causing you both to moan.

"Why did you have to do that?"

"Time for bed-yoi."

"Round two?"

He chuckles, "no sleep-yoi." Holds you and stand up. Makes his way to the bedroom. While trying to fall over. His legs were like jelly. Quickly places you in the bed, lays beside you.

"Legs a bit like jelly?" You look up at him.

"Can't help it feels good l-yoi."

You snuggle into his chest. "It always feels good." Sleep quickly takes you.

Marco looks down at you. And smiles, as he runs his hand over your back. "Like a Phoenix, you rise from the ashes." He closes his eyes and falls to sleep.