New Home 🏠

Marco paid for lunch, we said our goodbyes to Sara and left. "So where to now?"

"Is there anything you want to do-yoi?"

"I-I don't know, w-what do people do nowadays?"

He laughs, now I feel like an idiot. All I know is what World Nobles do, and none of that is enjoyable or pretty to see.

"How about I show you around the island-yoi?"

"Sounds good."

~~~~

Rest of the day Marco showed me around the island, this place is beautiful. I don't care what Marco says to me this is the afterlife. No World Nobles insight, people laughing and smiling.

"See I told you, you can be free-yoi." Again I smile, I don't think I've smiled so much in my life.

"Hehe, I guess."

"Let's head home-yoi."

"Home? But I don't have a home."

"You're living with me-yoi."

"W-what? With you?" Living with Marco, would I have my own room? Do I sleep with him? Wait do I 'sleep' with him?

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, oh gawd!"

"What are you oh gawding about-yoi?"

"Please tell me I didn't say that out loud."

"Yes, you did-yoi." He chuckles, gawd I hope I didn't say the rest out loud. "Did you really think I was going to let you live on the streets-yoi."

"W-well I... I don't know, I didn't actually think about where I was going to live."

"I have a spare room you can have-yoi."

"I don't know what to say, other than thank you. I don't know how I'm going to repay you for your kindness."

"We'll work something out-yoi."

The sun was setting we just made it to Marco's home. It was beautiful, a cottage with purple flowers which smelt amazing.

"Come in-yoi." He held the door open for me.

The inside was just as amazing, it even had a fireplace

The inside was just as amazing, it even had a fireplace. Imagine how warm it'll be on cold nights.

- Marco -

I watch (Y/N)'s face light up once again. It was like she was experiencing everything for the first time. 10 years of being a slave must have been torture, not being able to do what others take for granted.

Cough to get her attention, "y-yes?"

"Let me show you around-yoi." She nodded and follow behind.

"See lounge room and kitchen, through here is dining room/library. This is my room, that leads to the back porch and this is your room-yoi." I open the door for her, watch as she walks in. "It also has its own bathroom too-yoi."