Visit Poppy, Uncle Ace and Uncle Thatch 👨🏼‍🦳♠️👨🏼‍🍳

"Eddy are you ready to go?"

"Yes, Mummy ~" He comes running out of his room.

He's been drawing on himself again. "Looking Mummy, I'm a Whitebeard Pirate!" Jolly roger is on his hand.

"And you have a Spade on your arm."

"Yes ~ For Uncle Ace! I don't know what to do for Uncle Thatch."

"I don't know sweetheart. Daddy said Uncle Thatch wore a yellow sash, he had a scar next to his eyes."

"I know!" He runs back to his room, comes back out with a sash. "Can you put it on please Mummy ~"

"Yes, I can." I tie it on him, "there you go ~"

"Hehe, thank you, Mummy."

"Let go pick up Daddy."

"Can I ride on your back, please?"

"As long as you hold on."

"I will ~"

We walk out, I change Eddy jumping on. I take off fly to the centre. Marco had a few appointments, giving people their medication. I land, Eddy jumps off, heads straight in.

I walk in, he says hello to the last patient that's left. Go over to the desk check the papers and file anything that needs to be done.

Marco walks out, "Daddy ~" Eddy runs over to him.

Marco picks him up, "you've been drawing on yourself again-yoi."

"Yep, getting ready to see Poppy and Uncle Ace! Look I have a sash like Uncle Thatch!"

"I can see, they'll be happy to see you-yoi."

Miss Smith comes over, "did you need another appointment?"

"No, I'm good thank you."

"Mummy I'm going to go help Daddy-yoi ~"

"Okay, make sure you listen to Daddy."

"I will-yoi." They go into his office.

"It's cute when he talks like him."

"It is, at home he goes back and forth."

I fix Miss Smith up, just waiting for Marco to be done. I tidy up, so we can pretty much leave when he's done.

The door opens, "make sure you clean it properly. So no germs get in it. It'll get infected!"

"I'll make sure I clean it properly. Thank you, doctor Eddy." Ms Gates comes over.

"(Y/N) could you give Ms Gates some bandages?"

"I can do that."

They go back in, probably to clean the office. I give Ms Gates the bandages and pads she needs. Finish the paperwork, fix things up for tomorrow.

The door opens, "you ready to go my Phoenix-yoi?"

"I'm finished ~"

"Let's go Mummy-yoi ~"

We go outside, Marco changes Eddy jumps on. "You holding on?"

"Yes-yoi ~" Marco takes off, "race you Mummy ~"

I quickly change, "you cheaters!" Try to catch up to them. They're laughing, "that's not fair..."

"We needed a head start-yoi," Marco smirks at me.

"I guess you'll need ahead." I fly off, "since you're soo slowly ~"

"Hurry Daddy-yoi!!"

"I am, hold on tight-yoi!!"

Marco takes off trying to catch up to me.

I look back, see they're catching up. "Is that all you got? ~"

"We'll get you, Mummy! ~"

"You can try ~"

I fly off ahead again, leaving them behind. The island comes into view. I fly down, land. Marco and Eddy land right behind me.

"I'm riding with Mummy on the way back-yoi!"

"I'm not slow-yoi."

I walk over to Marco, kiss him. "You're not slow in bed ~"

"I won't be tonight ~"

"I can't wait ~"

"Mummy!! Daddy!! Hurry up-yoi!!"

"We're coming," I take his hand. We follow after Eddy.

"Hey Poppy, Uncle Ace and you too Uncle Thatch! ~" He runs up to the tombstone, waving. "Look I'm a Whitebeard pirate now! There's Uncle Ace! Look I have Uncle Thatchs's sash too-yoi!" He talks to them, tells them what he's been doing.

"Do you think he hears them-yoi?"

"When you first brought me here. We heard their voices then. Eddy was a baby, he use to babble to someone. When he was alone.

"Mmm... He also plays pranks like Ace did-yoi."

"Safe to say he's talking to them." I hug his arm, he kisses my forehead.

"We know he's being watched-yoi."

Eddy jumps around, puts his arms out like he was flying. "Mummy faster than Daddy! That's why I'm riding back with Mummy-yoi!"

"Ace-yoi..."

We go over to Eddy, sit to the side listening to him.

Marco holds me closer, "did I ever tell you how much I love you-yoi?"

"Not today ~"

"I love you so much-yoi."

"I love you so much ~"

"Mummy, Daddy-yoi!"

"What is it, Sweetheart?"

"Poppy says there's another Phoenix on the way-yoi!"

Marco places his hand on my stomach. "Another Phoenix-yoi?" He kisses me, "I can't wait to meet them-yoi."

"I'm having a sister! Yay-yoi!"

"I'll be happy with either. I would like a daughter-yoi."

"We'll see in a few weeks."

"I can't wait-yoi."

- 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍! 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝙲𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝙸𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎! ❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎ -