Sexy Time 🍋

Been a few days since my flashback of when I became a slave. Marco has been watching what he says, so he won't set me off again. I'm grateful for, but the tiptoeing sorta getting annoying. Tonight I want to do something for him.

I sat in front of the fireplace reading one of the medical books. Marco was already pasted out his head on my lap, he had a few things to do on the island today. Close the book put it on the table, I started playing with his hair.

"Marco come on its time for bed." All I got was a mumble. I slowly moved a pillow under his head, off my lap.

I crawl on top of him, whispered in his ear, "Marco it's time for bed." He lay there nothing, not even a mumble I sat up.

"Maybe he's too tired. I'll get some blankets we'll sleep out here tonight." There goes my little something, I'll try tomorrow.

- Marco -

I woke too (Y/N) playing with my hair, heard her say its time for bed. Really I just want to stay here and enjoy her touch. Next thing I knew she was moving me on to a pillow and straddling me. She leans down I could feel her hot breath near my ear, "Marco it's time for bed." I don't know if she was trying to be seductive but fuck it worked. I was speechless, she hops off left.

I'm not letting her get away that easily. I follow her to the hallway. I came up behind her shut the cupboard door, causing her to jump. I learn into her ear "I'm ready for bed my girl-yoi."

- (Y/N) -

Oh, gawd he sent shivers down my spine. "Thought you were tired?"

"Not now I'm wide awake-yoi." I turn around to wrap my arms around his neck.

"I believe I can help with that." I pulled him in kissed those sweet lips of his. Marco kisses back pushing me into the cupboard.

He breaks away, rests his forehead against mine. "Fuck (Y/N) I don't think I can hold back-yoi."

"Then don't." He lifts me and pushes me against the door, I wrap my legs around him.

He squeezes my ass making me moan, he wasted no time in claiming my mouth once again. I could feel the door to the cupboard starting to give. Before I could say anything the hinges break we fall into the cupboard.

"Fuck sorry-yoi." He helps me up.

"It's fine," I started giggling.

This time he picks me up pushes me against the wall. We're back to where we were. His hand snakes it's way up my top to my breast. Giving it a hard squeeze through the bra. "Marco ~"

"How about we take this to the bedroom-yoi?"

"Yes please ~" He carries me into his room, sits me on the bed.

I'm a little nervous, being my first time. I wasn't sure the lingerie was the right one, or even if it was sexy enough. "Baby we don't have to do this if you don't want too-yoi."

"No I want to do it, I'm just a little nervous that's all." He cupped my cheek kiss me.

"Don't worry I'll take care of you-yoi."

- Third -

He climbs on top of you started kissing your neck, making his way to your sweet spot. He abused relentlessly, sucking and biting till it was bright purple/red mark. He sat back and admired his work, "just beautiful, absolutely beautiful-yoi."

"You always say that." You look up at him, already a hot mess.

"That's because it's true-yoi." He went back to kiss your plump lips. His hand found its way back up your top, massaging your other breast.