Part 7

Evening 7PM. Swayam- Taani home

Swayam: where the hell are these guys? they were supposed to be here by 6. When will they come, and when we will set the routine?

Taani: ohh bhai. dont worry. they must be coming. why dont we go and set some  choreography till they come. Kaka can send them all directly to RH.

Swayam: hmm nice idea. lets go.

Swayam aska kaka to send his friends directly to RH.

Rehearsal hall:

Taani: wow bhai, i so love this place. fully mirrored. we can even check our back, and we can keep a check on each other from all sides. No scope for mistakes here.

Swayam: yeah, i had the same thing in my mind. Specially with the lightings, and mirrors, it became dream come true. Now since papa have no issues with my dancing, we can here and have a show here for our family.

Taani: i loved the idea bhai.
Lets start now. so what song are you thinking to do hip hop?

Swayam: i was thinking to have a sequence of lyrical hip hop on adat se majboor. with those dj beats.

Taani: nice song, lets try setting the choreography.

Swayam and taani soon starts dancing, and by the time gang enters they are done with the choreography.

Neha: hi guys.

Swayam: hi. you guys are so late. Its so irresponsible of you all. and rey and sharon you guys too?

Vicky: but swayam, we are done with our choreography. and rey he was busy with his had.

Rey: yeah dude something urgent came up. And we will anyways just need an hour to set the choreography.

Neha: Hey this RH is so beautiful. Neha likes this.

Simmi: Yeah swayam, its much better than our college one, where there is only one side mirror. and lights are superb.

Nil: Dude now this wil only be our permanent RH.

Rey: but swayam your dad? Will he be okay?

Swayam: dont worry dude. he accepted my dance. So now no worries.

Rey: what really? how suddenly?

Swayam: its all because of taani. she made him accept my dance.

Taani: come on bhai, i did not do anything. Its just that you are to fulfill his expectations from you, and he is ready to fulfill your dreams.  ohh yes, we have got our sponsers  for the Footloose. Now we dont need to stress for our costumes and everything.

Vishaka: but how dude?

Taani: actually Shekhawat group of companies is sponsoring us.

Sharon: but taani, thats impossible. They are like the top most company in the world. Why would they like to sponsor for college events.

Taani: well you cant just say, i have little sources. but thats not important. we will get the official sponsorship letter in the college tomorrow. And then tomorrow we can go and check the costumes.

Simmi: awesome news taani.

Rey: So guys you guys just chill, me and swayam, and taani and sharon will just set our routine and join you guys.

Swayam: umm rey actually me and taani already set the routine for our sequence. i will show you if you want any changes we can do then

Swayam then starts the music, and starts dancing.