Part 11

The gang reaches college, the next day and is welcome by the students greeting and congratulating them for their success.

Rey- guys it feels so amazing na. Same people who are congratulating us today were the same ones when we had downfall and were cheated by shivam and his team.

Taani- the world see you as you grow! Thats why its said not to worry about what people say about you.

Soon a peon comes to them, and asks them to come to the atrium, as vp has called them!

When they reach attrium they see all the students gathered there, and vp standing on the stage with a lady beside him!

Vp- first of all i want to congratulate the dance team for their historic win in footloose. They were amazing and not only they won the competition bit they have been offered to launch their careers with the famous bollywood singer Atif Aslam! Congratulation all of you.

Dance team- thank you sir!

Vp- now you all must be wondering who is this lady standing beside me? Well, she is the new AVP of St. louis. Her name is Khushboo manchanda. She also studied here, and belonged to the first batch this college ever had. I would like to call khushboo to share a few words with you!

Khushboo- thank you so much sir! Though you failed to mention that we both belong to the first batch of this college and we both were frenemies in the trust form. Well students for introduction, myself khusboo manchanda. I was a former student of this college along with you vp sir, who is also my husbands best friend, that should explain you guys why we were frenemies.

Students ane everyone laugh listening to her.

Khushboo- well jokes apart. I feel proud to get associated with my own college again like this after this many years. I would like to congratulate the dance team as they were explendid in footloose, and truly deserving to be the winners. Secondly, all of you students get ready for many surprises and shocks with me coming on board. We all know st. Louis is an all rounder college, which mostly excells in dances, basketball, inter college debates and extempore, and arts and architecture. But with me being here, i have brought few new fields for your career choices. We are going to include singing, Medicals, engineering, fashion designing, interior designing, and business administrations courses for bachelors and diplomas. The faculty will be professionals, and for music soon we will have Fab5 the world famous musical band as faculty here. I hope you guys will make a good use of the opportunities you are getting soon. All the best. Make us all proud! Thank you!

Listening to avp people are excited, and happy except for two people of the dance team who are shocked and looking at each other with a gleam in their eyes.
Everyone leaves for their classes except the two, who are none other than seayam and taani.

Swayam- did you hear that baby doll??

Taani- yes bhai! Fab5 it means abhi, nandu, and navya too will come here. But they cant be the faculty that means they are soon going to join here with us.

Swayam- yes, but why did they not tell us anything??

Taani- i guess they want to surprise us. But lets surprise them in our style.

Taani sayes smiling mysteriously, and swayam also a wicked shine in his eyes.

Swayam- sure baby doll. We will welcome them here in fab5 style. What say??

Taani- ohh yes. But do you think we can share this with our friends??

Swayam- not now. We will tell them once they come. Let it be a surprise for the gang too!

Taani- okay bhai. Now lets go and attend the classes. Its getting late.

Soon the leave for their class.

It was evening when they all finished their classes, and drcided to go and meet Atif aslam, as it was their time to shine!

Reaching atif aslam office they were welcomed nicely and asked to wait for the singer to arrive!

Atif comes and greets them. So do the gang. He explains the concept and asks the gang to hire a manager for the professional team!

Rey- with all due respect, we dont want to hire any manager for our team. Is it okay if one of us become the manager still being a part of them. We will legally authorize the manager to take desicions on behalf our team.

Atif- that would be great!

Rey- okay sir. In that case we want taani to become the manager of our team. If my gang is okay with my decision!

Taani- but reyaansh why me??

Simmi- i think rey is right taani. You are an individual ndc champion. Moreover you are strong and always you are sure about your actions.

Vicky- i agree. Since the time you have come, you have been the strongest pillar for us. Otherwise last few days would have been damn hard for us.

Vishaka- i know taani you might think i am still against you. But trust me even i agree with them. You are someone who can actually be the manager and keep this mad gang in control too.

Taani- fine sir i will be there manager but i want to have sharon on board with me. She knows all of them from before, and she will be more intellectual while taking decisions.

Swayam- sir, we can have taani as our manager, and sharan, rey n neha as official choreographers for our team.

Atif- alright then. From now onwards i will be dealing with your manager taani here. And whoever i recommend you guys to i will forward your number is it okay??

Taani- sir, is it okay with you if we provide you an official number for our team rather than our personal numbers. As we all have to keep our safety also in mind.

Atif- sure i would love that. Okay then lets meet tomorow. I will get the contract papers tomorow. You guys will get one week to choreograph the dance for the new song, also you guys have to perform with varun dhawan and shraddha in their upcoming performance in the Iifa awards thats happening next month. So i will contact them and give your official details to them. After that you guys and go and meet them and decide for the regearsals and everything.

Swayam- this means alot for us sir. Thank you so much.

Atif- the pleasure is all mine. Your payment for my new song will be 2 lakhs. 50% payment at the time of sighing, remaing after the shoot finishes. And for the award show performance, varun will let you guys know.

D3- thank you so much sir.

They all leave the office very happily.

Neha- guys its still a dream, we are getting a contract to dance with varun dhawan!!

Boys- and shraddha kapoor!

Taani- guys lets get home. Bhai i am damn sleepy now! 

Swayam- guys baby doll is tired. I need to take her home now! Will see you guys tomrow! And tomrow we need to talk to vp sir too for our new assignment. And vicky get a new sim in the name of D3.

Rey- i will get a new phone tomorow. Which taani can keep for official use.

Taani- no no. Only sim is okay. I have a spare phone. I will manage.

Vicky- okay i will get the sim first thing tomorow morning!

Swayam- thats all guys. Lets get going. Otherwise my baby foll will fall sleep here itself.

They all leave for home.