Part 2

Morning 6.00 A.M

Swayam gies to taanis room, and tries waking her up.

Swayam: baby doll. Get up. Its your first day today get up. Otherwise we will be late.

He pats taanis head, then taani slowly opens her eyes

Taani: good morning bhai.

Taani gets up and hugs her bhai.

Swayam: good morning baby doll. Get up. You have an hour to get ready. Till then kaka will make breakfast i will meet you downstairs. Classes start at 8.

Taani: okay bhai. I will come quickly.

Swayam kisses her forehead, and leaves from there.

Taani goes to freshen up, and comes out looking pretty.

Taani goes and stands infront of mirror.

Taani: hmm nice. Just need to kohl my eyes, and  my lip gloss i will put after breakfast.

Taani takes her bag, and go downstairs

Swayam sees her coming.

Swayam: my baby doll is looking like a princess. Very pretty baby doll.

Taani: thank you bhai!! Whats for breakfast?

Kaka: its your favourite pohe with green chutney, and orange juice.

Swayam: today kaka made your favourite breakfast on his own.

Taani: aww.. i love you kaka. You are the best.

She then goes and hugs kaka. And then comes and sits with swayam, and start having breakfast.

Taani: by the way, you always used to tell me about your friends, they all are also dancers right??

Swayam: yeah baby doll... But why are you asking?? You have seen their dance videos right??

Taani: yeah bhai. I have seen them, but you know na, even i love dancing. So i was just thinking to join your group. But i am as polished as you all.

Swayam: ohh great baby doll... But does dad know about it??

Taani: yes bhai. Dad knows about it. And trust me he dont have any problem with dancing ocassionally or just as hobby. I am taking business management as my course, dancing is just my interest.

Swayam: so you mean dad have problems in making dance a career...?? But why??

Taani: see bhai, i had a talk with dad before coming here. He told me he feels dancing does not have a bounding career, once you get old, when you will find it hard to even stand for long hours then what will you do. Thats why he is against making dance as a career.

Swayam: butt...

Taani: bhai i know you are confused. Okay, let me tell you one thing, though dad said it to be a surprise for you. But i am telling you, dad has given you a free reign for damcing, but you need to handle our brance here for atleast 2 hours daily.

Swayam: What?? But baby doll how come suddenly dad allowed me??

Taani: actually bhai, i offered dad to give you permission for dance, and i will handle business, as i am anyways interested in business only. But dad, said he made such a huge empire for both of us. He said he is ready to give you free reign if you handle 10% of our business here in mumbai, and for that you need to dedicate 2 hours to office.

Swayam: hmm.. baby doll, its not a bad offer. This way i can be what i want to do, and also handke our business. I love you baby doll. Thank you so much.

Swayam gets emotional and hugs taani.

Taani: aww..  i love you too bhai. And yes, dad is looking for new interns for this season, he want studenta from St. Louis, and wamt us to do this job on his behalf. He is even ready to spinsor the coming national dance championship for st. Louis dance team only for you, so that you guys dont need to looks for sponsors.

Swayam gets tears in his eyes, taani wipes them.

Swayam: Dad loves me this much, and i did not even take a moment to go against him. I am such a bad son baby doll.

Taani: no bhai. You were taking stand for your dreams, for something you completely believed in. Dad understood that thing, thats why he permitted you in the first place, he saw your dedication for your dance.

Swayam: I will make dad proud baby doll.

Taani: i know bhai. Achcha lets go to college, otherwise on first day itself i will get late.

Swayam: yeah, lets go. I will have to talk to gang too for your dance. Lets rock it baby doll.

Taani: Ohh bhai.. i love you.

They both go out, and see a white audi, parked there.

Swayam: Now who parked this car here, this early?? Dont know what people think...

Taani: actually bhai, its our car. Dad wants us to use our own car. Now as everything is good between you and dad, he wants you to be normal with everything. And remember you wanted to have this car three years back. Dad had bought this car, then only. He was about to send it here. But then he learnt from mom that you want to use your cycle till you prove yourself. Trust me bhai, he was very hurt. He used to feel low for so many days. But i now think you accept this gift.

Swayam hugs taani.

Swayam: My favourite car.. baby doll its my own personal car. I cant wait to get my hand on it.

Taani: then lets go bhai. Anyways we are getting late for college.

They both get into the car, and leaves for the college.

Toodles.