Part 8

Everyone have icecreams outside, and return to their respective homes.

Like this remaining 5 days passed. But one thing which was clearly seen by everyone was Sharon and taani friendship. With each passing day they were coming more close. The gang had bonded really well. Vishaka had again asked forgiveness from taani and swayam only for them to shrug it. Rey and taani also have become friends. The gang has suddenly stopped practicing in the college RH, as they love the one at swayam house.

Finally it was the day of the competition. Everyone was excited yet nervous because they did not know what to expect. They were sure whatever it will be they will give their 100%.

Soon all if them reached the venue for footloose.

Swayam- guys lets just wait at reception for the volunteer. As it is, then we can change our costumes.

Rey- lets go inside guys.

They were about to move, when out of no where a group of boys came infront of them.

Nil: heyy, what do you want man, get out of our way.

But still those neither they move from ther nor do they say anything.

Rey: heyy what happened? Guys please leave our way!

Suddenly they hear a voice.

Wow, reyansh singhania, GS of St.louis requesting his rivals.

The group of boys, side, and one boy comes infront of them.

Seeing him everyone except taani is shocked. As she only knows about shivam, she never saw him.

She was scared, angry and shocked seeing the boy. She immediately holds taanis hand who is standing next to her.

Sharon: shivam?

Taani is shocked that this is shivam.

Shivam: hey guys. Wassap St. Louis dance team? Aww.. no one will wish me?  God guys you have strong will power. Last time what happened with you guys, i couldnt believe you guys will be here again.

Nil: dude. Just fuck off. We are not interested in your nonsense. Last time also we tolerated you only because of sharon, as you were her friend. Sont force us to beat the hell out of you.

Sharon: aww.. sharon..  so little birdie did not tell you guys, her best friends her biggest secret?

Sharon is scared listening to him, while gang is shocked.

Sharon: shivam enough. They are my friends. I dont need to learn from you how to talk to them. Dont you dare interfere in my life.

Shivam: aww sharon baby got angry. I am scared guys

Shivam friends laughs listening his sarcastic talks.

Swayam: whatever it is. We are not interested to know anything. If its about her, she will share with her friend when she feel like. Now dont waste  our time. We need to go. Lets get going guys

Shivam: aww lover boy. Yeah thats what i was thinking. Why dint you say anything? So yeah, ofcourse it wont matter to you guys if i tell you that me and sharon were in a secret relationship for 6 months. With her help i copied your dazzlers dance routine, because of which you guys were almost disqualifies from the competition. It must definitely not affect you lover boy if i tell you that we shared a relationship only husband wife shares. Yeah... I wont matter to you guys if i say i broke her heart after using her, emotionally and physically...

The dance team is shocked listening to all this. Sharon is crying, listening her secret is out in such a way. Shivam is devilishly laughing seeing all their faces.