Part 3

St. Louis College

Students are casually standing and roaming here and there in the atrium. Just then a White Audi enters and stops in front of them.

 Just then a White Audi enters and stops in front of them

S

tudents gets surprised seeing a girl coming out of the passanger seat, but gets shocked seeing the boy who is coming out of the driver seat, as the boy is none other than swayam shekhawat who used to come on cycle till yesterday.

Swayam: babydoll you wait here only, i will just park the car and come.

Taani: okay..

Swayam goes to park the car.

Meanwhile the entry of a hot  girl with Swayam spread like fire in the whole college.

Rey, nil, and vicky who were near Rehearsal Hall, also got to know about this, and came towards the enterance of the college.

They saw a beautiful and hot girl standing there and pouting. Before they could go to her and ask her anything, they see their best friend Swayam running towards her, and holding his ears apologising for taking so much of time.

They move little ahead so that they can listen to their talks.

Swayam: sorry baby doll, its my first time parking a car, thats why it took time. You know na, i just got the drivers license and had come to Mumbai soon after that. I did not get enough time to practice my parking skills. Please i am sorry. From next time, i will never make you wait

Taani (unknown girl according the boys): but this is not fair, 15 minutes i have been waiting here. You deserve a punishment for that, otherwise i will not talk to you.

Swayam: ohh no no no babydoll. I can take any punishment from you, but you know na i can never stay without talking with you.

Taani: in that case, tonight when we go back home, you will have to take for me a midnight chaat party, i have heard alot about Mumbai's vada pao, chat corners that they  stay open till 4am in the morning.

Swayam: Okay done!!

Taani: yayy... I love you.

Taani gets excited and hugs swayam.

Swayam shakes his head seeing her excitement for chaat.

Swayam: I love you too babydoll.

Taani then breaks the hug.

Taani: Now lets go to your rehearsal hall. I need to meet your friends too and thank them personally for taking care of you in my absence.

Swayam: ohh my cutely wierd baby doll. My friends are equally crazy as you. You would love meeting them. But first lets complete your admission process, after that we can go and meet my friends.

Taani: Sure bhai!!

Rey, vicky, Nil gets shocked listening to taani, as till they were thinking her to be Swayams girlfriend.

Rey: Bhai???

Vicky: bhai??

Nil: bhai??

Rey: idiots thats what i am asking?? She is swayams sister... I thought her to be his girlfriend.

Vicky: same here dude...

Nil: but guys, why in these three years we never got to know that swayam has a sister, that too this hot.

Vicky: yes, and so beautiful..

Rey: guys, stop it. You people are just shameless, she is swayams sister. And i gave heard him talking to some babydoll some5imes, but then i could never understand anything neither did he mention anything.

Vicky: lets go to RH, after completing admission process they will come there only.

Nil: we can get our answers from Swayam there only.

Saying this they move towards RH, and see everyone there except Swayam.

Vishakha: Where the hell is the Swayam?? He knows we have to search for the 6th dancer for the footloose final... Still he is late.

Bharat: heyy.. you.. you.. you dont speack like this about swayam. He is not free like you. He is also Acs of the college, he have many other works. He will come. If you have got any idea about how to search for 6th dancer tell us, otherwise keep quite.

Vishaka: you...

Rey: guys relax.. swayam has already reached college, he has gone to VP sirs cabin. He will come in few minutes.

Just then Swayam enters there with taani.

Vishaka who sees him first, gets fired up.

Vishaka: woah, looks whose here. Outlr new team captain Swayam Shekhawat. Do you even know how precious every single minute is for our team, we have to search for our 6th dancer, but here you are roaming around with this girl.

Listening to vishaka, taani gets damn angry and moves towards vishaka and slaps her on her right cheek.

Swayam who was till now shocked seeing sudden attack of vishaka, gets to reality listening the slap sound.

Vishaka: how dare you??? You....

Tanni (Shouts): Dont you dare....!! Dont you dare talk to my brother in that tone again, and i swear i  will cut your tongue into pieces for disrespecting him.

Swayam immediately runs to taani, and holds her.

Swayam: leave it baby doll. She was just tensed. She did not mean anything. She is my friend i know her.

Taani frees herself from him, and turns to swayam

Taani: it doesnt seem like bhai. The way she was speaking shit about you, did not seem to me that she is your friend.  Friend?? Ohh yeah.. she is the friend of that backstabber member of your weakling team, who on getting the first opportunity did not think about her friends and team mates, and left to join New York dance academy on scholarship, using her name sake boyfriends influence. She is that cheaters friend.

Everyone is shocked to hear taani.
They did not know firstly, that swayam had a suster, and that she knows so much about them.

Except vishaka, everyone is sad remembering what kria did with them.

"How do you know all this?"

Taani then turns towards the voice,
And see sharon raiprakash standing in front of her.

Taani: Well, Ms. Sharon, i am Bhais sister, his jaan, he shares everything with me. I know everything about you all. About Dazzlers vs weaklings, that now you all have turned to be friends.

Everyone is amazed looking at Taani.

Toodles.