Part 12

Night:

Shekhawat House:

Swayam- baby doll, i cant tell you how happy i am knowing they all are coming here. Can you believe it??

Taani- ofcourse bhai! How can i not?? They all are our friends and family and most importantly when you shifted to mumbai that was the last we met them. After that they left for the World of music competition where not did they only win it, but also they became the youngest and most successful band of the world. They even took nandu, navu, and abhi with them and made them joined in Oxford. But finally now they will be here, and doing their last year with us!

Swayam- i swear its been so long. Not did they once missed me. I know they were in contact with you, as ofcourse how can they live without talking to their taani partner.

Taani- hahaha... bhai stop being jealous okay. And its not their fault. Nandu called you once but that iday i think you were hurt because of sharon so you shouted at her, and you know she is so sensitive so she did not call you after that.

Swayam- ohh my god baby doll, i dont even remember. When did this thing even happen???

Taani- on shivams party night, where you saw sharon and shivam kissing each other. Bhai its not your fault. Dont worry i made her understood. Also, she is not angry at you. So chill!! Okay!!

Swayam- god baby doll! She must have been so hurt! I have never shouted at her before that. She is my cute little rabbit! I will call her right now and apologise to her.

Taani- bhai dont. Anyways, in three months they are coming here. Next month we have our exams starting which will last 45 days. So, When she will come here then you talk to her. Okay i am going to my room i am so damn feeling sleepy.

Swayam- good night baby doll!

They hug each other and call it for the night!

Rey's Home-

Rey pov:- sometimes life gets so complicated. I was heartbroken knowing kriyas betrayal. But now see it has faded and hate has its place. I could never think of her to be so clever and cunning. Her talks all were fake. Everything was pre planned. She had it all planned. She only after knowing me as the dazzler started becoming my friend. Slowly i fell in love with her. God i was such a dumb to fall for her antics. But taani also said right, now its not the time to regret for that. Falling in love with her was not my weakness. Ohh god please give me strength to move on, and forget this as soon as possible. I dont want to remember these things. I just want to accept it and move on. And i have accepted it too. But moving on please god help me with it. From now on i wont let the past affect me and my friends! Yes, thats it.

Sharons place-

Sharon pov- last 6 monthe had been a complete roller coster ride for me and rey too. But knowing i have a step sister, then she taking revenge from me and my best friend, and for what ?? For something only her mother is reposible. I now know how it feels to get your heart broken, is it how swayam must have felt when he saw me with someone else?? I did behave very badly with him, and also slapped him infront of so many people. Even after we became friends i never apologised. It only shows how easily i take things for granted. Today i am standing at such a point of my life where i have no one except my friends. If someone would have told me a year back that i would be friends with the weaklings, and become so close to swayams sister i would have laughed at his foolish thoughts. But now if i think of it i would have been broken beyond repair if taani wouldnt have been there with me. She like an angel came to my life and gave me courage and strength to fight the demons of my life. She and all my other friends stood like a rock to protect me. This is the time i need to move ahead and be their old sharon again. I know they all know that me and rey are still broken from inside thats why they keep giving us space which they never did before. Even i knew simmi would come and talk to me about it, but even she did not come and let me heal on my own. They all the real strength i have in my life. I cant let that shivam to make me weak and disappoint my friends for him. I have to do this and I will do it. I will talk to taani tomorow i know she will definitely help me to overcome this and be strong again.