Part 10

Everyone reaches Shekhawat house-

Nil- yaar taani please ask kaka to make something na. It has been such a long day.

Taani- guys please settle down, and i have already asked kaka to make food for us. It will be ready in 30 min. By then why dont we all freshen up? Bhai, please take boys to your room, and freshen up, and give them the extra clothes from the guest room to change too. I will take girls to my room.

Swayam- okay baby doll.

Swayam and boys go upstairs, while girls go to taanis room. Seeing the rooms the gangs are shocked.

Simmi- wow taani, such a beautiful room...

Neha- neha loving this room, total princess

Ashi- yeah princess types

Rinni- yes taani, very pretty.....

Taani- thanks guys. You guys please be comfortable, i will change and come in 5 min. Then i will go and check on food too. By then, there is this closet. Take anything you like from here and change okay.

Girls are again left shocked seeing the walk in closet.

Aashi- wow, its little showroom types..

Neha- taani you have so many clothes. Neha how take.??

Taani- come on guys... You all are my friends. You can take anything without any hesitation.

Sharon- but taani...

Taani- what?? Comeon guys friends do have right on each others things okay... Just like i have on your things, and you all have on mine. You guys are my friends.

Simmi- but taani, these all looks so expensive. I am sorry even sharon dont have these many expensive clothes.

Rinni- yes taani. You know sharon had best dresses till date. She has an amazing collection of dresses. But still not like yours.

Taani- guys... Chuck it. I dont wanna hear anything. I am going, and you all change and come down soon

Taani soon goes to the bathroom to freshen up.

Simmi- sharon,  taani is so sweet na. I mean i never thought swayams sister can be this good. She is a total badass, like she was to shivam, but for her friends even we havent been friends for much long she has actually gives us right to access her wardrobe.

Neha- neha liking tani so much. She is she much passionate about dance like us, and also a good daughter to her father studying business so she can do business with her father later.

Vishaka- i agree with neha. Firstly i thought  she is very rude and a spoilt brat. Though i was sorry to behave with swayam like that on her first day, and she being an individual national dance champion i accepted her, but somewhere something was still holding me back from being her friend.  But now i feel so much comfortable with her, that i have to accept this i never like this even with kriya. I mean me and neha had been frequent visitors to her place, but never we could homely with her.

Neha- correct vishaka is. Taani is very nice and different.

Just then taani comes.