Part 9

The team returns to the changing room.

Vicky- guys i hope we have given our best. This time we need to win this

Taani- vicky is right. I think it itself will be an answer for that shivam. He is very proud knowing he defeated you guys. Lets show him the power of your friendship and love for dance. We need to stand together right now.

Swayam- right. Lets get going now. Results will be announced any minute now.

They all went to the stage, and soon the host starts the announcement.

Host- The most awaited moment is here guys. The judges have decided, and i have the results. Though all the 5 teams were fantastic, and performed extremely well, but the winner will be only one. Not only they would be the group dance champions but also, will be honoured with gold medals for their talent. But before that let me please welcome the guest of honour for tonight, who hidingly were seeing all the performances, and seeing their talent have decided to offer the team their first professional video shoot for his new song. Please put a big round of applause for Atif Aslam.

Atif Aslam comes to the stage.

Atif- Hello ladies and gentlemen, all the respected dignitaries. I feel highly priviledged to be here today, to witness this great evening.today the 5 teams which have performed, first i would want to say that all are highly talented, and performed amazingly well. It has been very difficult to decide which team deserves the trophy tonight. But, ultimately we had to decide one. So the team, which deserves the trophy tonight which showed us different dance forms, and showed us different emotions within a 5 minute performance. The winner for footloose trophy tonight is team St. Louis.

The team, and audience starts shouting, and howling, listening this.

Host- i would like the St. Louis to come over the stage, and take the trophy.

The team goes to the stage, and take the trophy from atif aslam.

Atif- i must say, i never seen so many forms in a single dance performance. Congratulations.

Swayam- thank you sir.

Atif- please come to my office tomorrow, and sign the contract. Actually, this is the first time i am launching a party album. It will be great to have you guys with us.

Sharon- thank you so much sir. It will be great honour for us to have being launched by you.

Everyone soon returns back to the green room.

Neha- guys i cant believe. We won this, and we will be launching with atif aslam.

Vishaka- same here yaar. Its such a huge thing. Such a great start for our careers.

Swayam- lets all change and leave from here. Evening our place. Lets party tonight.

Rey- swayam is right. Lets go from here, they must be closing soon now.

Every one agrees, and changes quickly.

They move towards the exit door, when the see shivam and his friends standing there.

Taani- sharon lets finish this today. Look shivam is standing there with his friends. Guys lets go

Swayam- leave it na baby doll.

Taani- no bhai. Its about a girls dignity, and self respect. That shivam needs to be taught a lesson. And most important sharon needs it 

Rey- guys i think taani is right. Sharon needs it more than anything. I have never seen her broken like this. She looked like i dont know how to put this. But i think its time for sharon to take a stand for herself.

Everyone agrees, though sharon is reluctant. They all moves towards shivam and his gang.

Shivam- look whose here? The footloose winners...

Before he completes, he gets a tight slap on his face.

Everyone is shocked, shivam turns and see sharon there

Shivam- you...

Sharon alaps him again

Sharon- i guess now you will understand, not to play with a girl like you played with me. I actually fell for you. Me sharon rai prakash who never looked at a boy for a second time fell for a jerk like you. But guess what. You did not deserve it. What did you say? I slept with you.... Our relation was more like husband and wife. Then listen, yes i did. I find nothing wrong it. You know why, because i had feelings for you. But a bastard that you are you played with my emotions for a mere competition. Shame on you shivam. And mostly thank you, your acts taught me that love isnt in shiny, expensive things. And trust me shivam if you think that i will cry for you my all life. You are highly mistaken. Yeah i might be heartbroken for the time being, but i will heal. I will again fall in love and this time with a right person. Thank you. Lets go guys.

Simmi holds sharon from her shoulders, and everyone leaves from there.