Part 5

Everyone soon returns to RH, and the boys start their usual masti.

On the girls side, Vishaka realises her mistake and goes to taani, and taps her shoulder. Taani turns. By now everyones attention is on them.

Taani: yes??

Vishaka: i need to say something to you and to everyone here. Please listen to me.

Taani nods.

Vishaka: Taani, i am really sorry for how i behaved. I wont say i was not right, but i was wrong on the part where i took my frustration out on Swayam. Taani, i have been with kriya from the time she joined here. Till today i could not believe that she can betray someone like that. She was our anchor, the first person who thought about of assembling weaklings. She was the one who gave life to our team, i was in a denial that she can so easily betray us, and leave us like that when we needed her the most. When swayam stepped up to take her responsibilities, it seemed fake to me.

Taani was about to say domething, but vishaka continues.

Vishaka: no no, its not because i did not feel he is responsible enough, but because our team was already destroyed. She was the one who used to guide us all, what to do, how to do. Me and neha were very close to her, and have choreographed many songs with her, hiding from the boys. So today, my all frustration came out like this. But i never knew she left us to take scholarship in New York Dancr Academy. It was shocking for me to listen this from you. I was about to ask you, but then the peon came. And also by looking at others faces, i could understand that everyone knew.

Swayam comes there, and side hugs vishaka.

Swayam: We did not let this come to you vishaka. We are your friends, we never wanted to see you hurt. Even none of us knew. Last week only we boys came to know from Rey, when he got a mail, stating his refrential student has reached new york, and her admission also got confirmed.

Rey: I was damn confused, because i did not sign any reference papers for anyone. Never gave my personal guarantee for anyone, that too for New york dance school. The sign is needed of my father, because he is one the committee members there. When i investigated about this matter, from dads office and the university i got to know about her.

Swayam: Kriya went to reys dad, and took his sign stating rey wanted some signs on the papers, and unknowingly took sign on the university papers.

Vishaka starts crying listening about kriyas treachery and betrayal.

Vishaka: i am sorry, i am very sorry, i.. i..

Taani hoes and hugs her.

Taani: heyy, its okay. You did not know about her. I just hated the fact as how you blamed my brother for something he did not do. That touched my wrong nerve. Even i am sorry for slapping you. Bhai was right. You are a nice girl with a clean heart.

Sharon: guys if everything is cleared lets start with the practice we  have very little time for the footloose finale.

Simmi: yes guys. Sharon is right. Now when we are one team, we need to decide the choreography also.

Nil: guys lets start with songs and choreography today. Practice, we will do from tomorow.

Rey: I think thats right. Our results are coming tomorow. After results, we can start our practice from tomorow afternoon. What say guys??

Everyone agrees, and soon everyone leaves for the home.

Toodles.

Precap:

Footloose competition finale.
New entry