Part 4

Everyone is shocked listening to taani.

The most stupified person is Rey, listening to taani he realises that till now he was crying for such a person, who couldnt be of her own friends.

Swayam goes and hugs taani.

Swayam: Calm down baby doll. Shh.. its okay. It doesnt matter to me what anybody thinks of me. I know what i an, and how i am. And also, mom always says right that we should never let people judging us affect us.

Taani: but bhai, thus stupid girl here is fighting with you for that backstabber. If you would have wanted then you could have easily left the team, and participated in individual thing. But no, you still thought of your friends and this team.  You could have eaily let weaklings be disqualified but no here you kept your foot forward to handle the team, but this ungrateful girl.

Taani sighs.

Swayam hugs her tightly.

Swayam: its okay taani. She is little hyper nothing else. I know her, she is not bad at heart.

Everyone is stunned seeing taanis outburst.
Taani stays silent for few minutes. And then she breaks the hug, and goes and stands infront of vishaka.

Taani: If you are so worried for 6th dancer of your team, then let me tell you, bhai need not to worry for that. I will be your 6th dancer.

Everyone: What???

Taani: yes, with little practice you guys can eaily match up to my level, i have seen your dance videos, you guys need little polishing thats it.

Vishaka: so you think, you can dance that too like us.

Taani: no...

Vishaka smirks while rest everyone is seeing everything jn shock with open mouth.

For the first time they are seeing some girl who have more attitude than their Diva Sharon.

Taani: i think you did not hear me correctly. I am saying you guys can match to my level. You guys dance good enough to match my dance.

Vishaka is shocked.

The boys except are stupified seeing taani. The new diva.

Taani: anyways, that you will get to know soon. So i hope now you will keep your this stitty mouth shut for the time. You have already destroyed my excitement of meeting my bhai friends.

She then turns to others, and moves towards her brother.

Swayam side hugs her, and calm her down.

Swayam: sorry guys, for whatever happened here. Actually this is My sister Taani Shekhawat. And she is very possessive of me.

Taani: heyy guys.

Everyone hey.

Swayam: taani this is Rey, vicky, nil, simmi, rinni, and sharon the dazzlers.

Taani: hi.

Sharon: So you think you can compete with us.

Taani sees insecurity and pain in sharons eyes.

Taani goes yo sharon and holds her hands.

Everyone is confused seeing what she is doing.

Sharon: what...

Taani: you dont need to feel insecure. No doubt i can dance well, but i am not here to compete with you or snatch your position in this college sharon. I am here for my bhai. I needed to shut that girls mouth who was insulting my bhai.