✯alternative ending

{for all the reader-chans who wanted a happy ending ❤️}

It had been hours since your surgery began. Jotaro sat on the chair, tapping his finger impatiently. Polnareff was next to him, telling Jotaro that you'll be alright now and then. Jotaro letted out a groan in annoyance, he hated what his thoughts were telling him.
'Is it my fault? What if I was the one that took the hit?'
Jotaro groaned, ruffling his hair. Polnareff patted Jotaro back, noticing that he was anxious and tired.
"Jotaro you can go back to the hotel. I'll tell you about (Y/n) tomorrow," Polnareff said.
"No. I am going to wait for (her/him/them). I don't care how long it takes. I'm gonna wait," Jotaro said, voice filled with determination.
"If you say so," Polnareff sighed.
Jotaro sniffed, tears falling down his cheeks. Polnareff patted Jotaro's back without a word. Jotaro tore up, crying, his face covered with his hands.

Jotaro groaned as he opened his eyes. Polnareff was next to him, sleeping. 'Did I fall asleep?' Jotaro asked himself as he ruffled his hair. Mr. Joestar was at the counter, talking to the nurse. Jotaro walked over to him, his hands shoved in his pockets.
"Oi Gramps how's (Y/n)?" Jotaro asked.
"Ah Jotaro you're awake. And don't worry the surgery ended just fine. It will take (her/him/them) months to recover. So, why don't you go back to Japan? You do have school."
"Whatever. I'm not in the mood for that shit. Moreover, I'm not going anywhere before (Y/n) recovers."
"Jotaro. Do you think (Y/n) will want to you to stay here until (she/he/they) recover or go to school?"
"Tsk. Anyways, where's (Y/n)?"
"(She/He/They) (is/are) over there. You can't visit (her/him/them) in person yet but when (she/he/they) wake(s) up, you might be able to," Mr. Joestar said, pointing the room at the other side.
"Okay," Jotaro said, walking over to the room where you were.

Jotaro placed his hand on the glass, you were on the bed, asleep. Jotaro summoned Star Platinum and sent it towards you. He tsked, you were out of his range.
"Damn it," he said under his breath, looking at your face, sleeping so peacefully.
"Oi, you fuck ass. Get up," Jotaro said to himself. Watching your chest rise up and down. Jotaro looked at you, eyes filled with annoyance.
"Dolphin," Jotaro whispered under his breath.

Jotaro was sitting on the chair next to your bed. You were still in coma after the long surgery. Jotaro rested his hand on top of yours, your hand was a mess, scars lied on the back of your hand. He sat there silently, waiting for the doctors to leave the room. Polnareff and Mr. Joestar was outside, watching you and Jotaro. The doctors soon left you two alone in the room, they were talking to Mr. Joestar now.
"Dolphin.." he said, rubbing his thumb on the back of your hand, touching the scars. He hated the feeling of the scars lying on you, it made him hope it was rather on himself than you.
He rested his head at the edge of the bed, watching your sleeping face.
"Wake up," he whispered, watching your eye lids flutter.
He letted out a sigh, he placed his hand on your lips, touching them ever so softly.
"When can I kiss you again.."

Jotaro was sitting next to the empty bed, looking down at the sheets.
"C'mon, let's go already," you said, holding the patient clothes in your arms.
"Hm," he hummed, walking over to you.
"What's wrong?" you asked noticing his tears.
"It took you forever to recover," he smirked.
"Oh shut it," you hissed.
"My Gramps told me that we need to wait a few days for the next flight to Japan. Guess they don't travel Japan that much," Jotaro said, grabbing your waist.
"Hm? Okay. So, what are we going to do for the spare days? You do know that my body isn't capable to fuck right now so don't think of that," you said, placing the patient clothes on the counter.
"That's sad. Well, you got discharged just now. I don't think we can go somewhere yet. So.."
"Hotel?"
Jotaro hummed with a smirk.
He was happy to see you again, happy that you survived the mayhem. Happy that he won't be alone forever.

((Short- well... because i za handoed some... *cough* lemony *cough* parts))