☆School

"Damn it Jotaro! Can you just get rid of those girls already?" you yelled to your friend, your only friend in this damn school. You weren't that kind or soft, more like a punk. Though, you never did anything bad except beating some bullies up.
"I would have gotten rid of them if I could," he spoke. Starting to speed walk.
"You- damn it! Wait for me big boy!" you were cut off by Jotaro's speed walk, causing you to run.
"Don't call me a big boy. I have a name!" he never liked the nickname you gave him. This sometimes caused a scene.
"Well, it's true that your big," he just frowned at your comment.
"Hey! It took me a few days to make you a nickname! Try appreciating it!" you started to get mad at his actions.

As you two reached the school gate, the 'Jotaro fan club' approached.
"Fudge. Bye big boy! Don't misbehave or skip school! I'll kill you if you do!" you ran off leaving him behind. You never liked those girls, moreover you never liked to be near a crowd.
"Yeah, sure thing. Mom," he sighed. Knowing that meant the more annoying ones are near.
You pulled up your middle finger and stuck your tongue out to him before running off. You knew you might get killed for that. 'I mean.. he won't kill his only friend... right???' your mind ran as you changed your shoes. You ran off to your classroom. Jotaro was one year older than you so you never met him during class or breaks, only lunch and after school. You sighed and pulled out your pencil case. You looked out the window((the indoors one)) seeing Jotaro, who's being chased by his fan club, stomping up the stairs. You slightly giggled at his action. 'Finally, he's going to class without me yelling at him.' you smiled, feeling like he's your child. ((Yes you are like Bruno here. +I never read a fanfic like this so I'm gonna try it))

Finally the boring class ended and the bell for the lunchtime made you the happiest person alive. You picked up your bento and ran up to the rooftop, where Jotaro is usually. When you got up there he was there, smoking. Your smile turned into a frown. You snatched the cigarette out of his mouth, causing him to look at you, frowning.
"Stop smoking! And where did you get this?! You're underaged teen!" you yelled at him, stepping on the cigarette.
"Stop yelling at me, 'mom'," he lied back, pulling out another cigarette. You quickly snatched it away, thinking, 'Is he trying to make me pissed off?'
He looked up at you and then just sighed, shaking his head. You could feel your blood boiling like a magma. You grumbled and sat down, opening your bento. It was just salad, as usual. You couldn't cook, due to your trauma. You never told anyone you had a trauma, instead you always said you liked salad.

You started digging in your salad, enjoying the peace. "So, you a vegetarian?" Jotaro's voice broke the silence.
"No, I just like salad. It keeps you in shape and is good for your health."
"Hmm? Eating 'only' salad is bad for your health, you dummy," he said leaning to you.
"I eat proteins so don't worry about me. And don't lean to me, you're heavy."
He gave you a hum as an answer.
You looked back, seeing him looking up at the sky. "You done with your bento?" you asked. He just gave you a hum. You sighed at his action. You pulled his arm, causing him to flinch. You rolled his sleeve up to check the time. 1:25. You frowned and letted go of his arm.
"We should go to class," you said picking up your bento.
He hummed. You used the ladder on the side as he just jumped off. "You should be more careful," you commented. He just sighed.

~~~time skip by studying (y/n)-chan~~~

School finally ended. You stretched your arms in exhaustion. You packed your things and walked out the class. As you were changing your shoes, you heard a crash and a kind sound of the lockers falling. You smiled but cursed inside, knowing who threw the male student to the locker. You ran up to the student, who was injured badly. You helped him up, though you were stopped by our bad bitch, Jotaro. You punched him in the face as soon as he touched your shoulder. "I told you to not misbehave! Is that something hard to do?!" you yelled at the delinquent. He fell back due to the punch you gave him.
"But he-," Jotaro tried to explain but was soon stopped by a mad (Y/n).
"No buts! I told you to not misbehave or I'll kill you! When will you get that through your thick skull?!" you were half yelling.
You looked around to see students crowded, some whispering, some taking videos. You just sighed as you took the injured student to the infirmary room, leaving Jotaro behind. You soon saw Jotaro, entering the infirmary room. He looked at you with mixed emotions. You looked up at him, you patted the seat next to you, he slowly sat next to you.
"Any last words?" you growled.
"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make a scene. He called you a whore and I couldn't help it.." he said, looking down on the ground.
"There's the shy boy I know," you smiled as you patted him. "I have a reputation," he said looking away.
"So what? Can't I cherish the shy boy?" you smiled, taking your hand back.
"I-... just try not to get in trouble..." he almost whispered.

The male student soon came out with bandages on him. Jotaro stood up, making the student flinched, he whispered something to the student causing the student to shiver in fear and nod to every word Jotaro spoke. As Jotaro was called by the nurse, the student approached you. "I'm sorry I made you busy a- and that I called you a whore!" He almost rapped. You looked at him confused, "I- It's okay. I'm just glad that you didn't get killed."
"R- really?" the male student sure looked confused. You nodded your head, "You should leave before Jotaro comes back." He thanked you over and over again as he left.

Soon Jotaro returned, a bandage on his cheek. "Did he say sorry?" he asked looking around. "Yeah, he did. And stop threatening other students."

You two soon left the school, greeted by Jotaro's fan girls, complaining about his injury. You walked far behind, listening to songs, soon the girls left Jotaro, going to their houses. You approached Jotaro as you pulled out your earphones. "So, you liked your way back?" you teased him. "No, moreover those damn girls are way too annoying," he grumbled. "I doubt that you actually enjoy them annoying you," you laughed. "N- Do I look like I enjoy it?!" he yelled, frowning. You just laughed more, making him more annoyed. "Damn it answer me already!" he yelled as you ran out of breath. "Okay, anyways gotta go, bye!" you caught your breath, the you soon ran off to your house. "Damn it you bitch! You'd better answer it before I break into your house!" he growled. "Try to!" you shouted at him as you entered you house. "Good grief," he murmured as he walked to his house.

((Stay calm reader-chans you will learn the trauma soon))
++Edited the 'woman' thing cause i chose gender neutral UwU

~the place you two ate your lunch~