☆D'Arby{+Puffer Fish}

"What?"
"Your answer?"
"Yeah, okay, sure. That's fine."
"Oh? The cat has taken notice of the smoked fish."
The cat was running to the right one. As soon as it got near it the cat jumped to the left and grabbed the left one first then the right one. It the soon ran away with both fish.
"You saw it. It took the left, then the right, and then ran. I win."
"Hey, you lost, Polnareff. What are you going to do now? I'm getting sick of asking around that building.," Mr. Joestar scolded.
"Now, then. As per our agreement, let's have you pay up."
"Huh? Pay? Pay what?"
"Your soul."
Polnareff gasped.
"That is indeed what you just wagered. Your soul! I'm a Stand user that steals souls! Gambling makes it easier for the human soul to leave its vessel. It's my Stand's power to steal it at that moment!"
Suddenly Polnareff's soul was pulled out of his body.
"What?! What's going on?!" Mr. Joestar shouted.
"Polnareff!" Jotaro growled then turned to the Stand user.
"Hold it! Don't kill me. It's too late! If I die, Polnareff's soul, which is in my Stand's grasp, will also die."
Polnareff started to fall backwards. Avdol caught his unconscious body before falling down.
"H- he has no pulse. He's dead! Polnareff is dead!"
The Stand started to manifest Polnareff's soul, then turned it into a token.
"This is Polnareff's soul. This means I've already gotten rid of one of the people trying to get in Lord DIO's way. Even if he was just a fool," the man held the coin up.
"It's a little overdue, but allow me to introduce myself. My name is D'Arby. D-A-R-B-Y. There's an apostrophe after the D."
The same cat that caught the fish jumped onto D'Arby's arm.
"By the way, this is my cat."
"Y- you bastard!" Avdol clenched D'Arby by his collar.
"Don't screw with us! A bet? It wad just a scam!"
"A scam? Listen. If you've been scammed, the one who failed to see through it is the loser. I believe gambling is just like relationships. It's all about fooling the other. The one who cries loses."
Jotaro stomped over to D'Arby. He was most definitely mad about the relationship talking.
"Jotaro! Hold it!" you grabbed his arm before he could do anything rash.
"Are you going to kill me with your bare hands? Very well. Do it. If you want this soul to die, as well."
"Listen here. You will not walk away from this in one piece."
"Do you remember what you were doing the night of September 22nd, 1984 at 11:15 PM?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I remember," D'Arby got out of Avdol grip and cleaned his clothes.
"Around that time in California, I was gambling with an American man named Stephen Moor and he said the same thing you just did," D'Arby said as he got a book out. He flipped the page, there were a lot of tokens made out of people's soul.
"This is him," he pointed a token. Under it wrote 'Stephen Moor'.
"The one below is Moor's father and his wife right next to him. If you want to get Polnareff's soul back, you have no choice but to continue gambling with me. What will you do? Of you're scared, you can go home... and leave Polnareff behind."
"Heh, okay. Let's do a fucking gamble. Let's see how many body parts I can fucking cut off of you in just ten seconds," you hissed.
"(Y/n), don't," Jotaro held you.
"Don't do anything rash (Y/n), we don't need to lose more allies."
"Gramps, aren't you more worried about losing Polnareff? (She/He/They) can literally slaughter one person in a split second," Jotaro clenched your arm tighter.
"Ignore (her/him/them)., (she/he/they) didn't mean that," Mr. Joestar sighed.
"Eleven," you said.
"Hah?"
"Eleven parts. I can cut eleven parts from you in ten seconds. I'll give you two choices. Is it the dick or the eye?" you smirked.
"(Y/n), don't. You're gonna kill them."
"Don't worry. Losing a dick won't kill someone. But the eye might. But don't worry, I won't cut through the vital vessels if I can. So it'll be a very low chance he'll die. So choose. How many parts do you think I can cut off of you? And don't take this as a silly joke. It's pretty easy to cut off human bodies."
"(Y/n), use that when we're all down. I don't want to lose you second," Jotaro held you tighter than ever.
"Jeez. Fine, alright. I'll wait," you grumbled.
"W-well... have a drink and think about it long and hard. How about some chocolate?"

Mr. Joestar walked up to the table. He then placed a cup then filled it with a drink.
"M- Mr. Joestar what are you trying to do?" Avdol sweat dropped.
"Have you heard of surface tension, Barbie?"
"It's D'Arby. My name is D'Arby. It's the force that's keeping that drink from breaking the surface,correct? What do you plan to do?"
"The rules are simple. We'll take turns putting coins in this glass. The one who makes it overflow loses."
"Hey, Gramps have you gone insane like (Y/n)?" Jotaro said. You hissed at him for saying that.
"Y- you can't mean... Mr. Joestar!"
"I wager my soul on it!"
"Good."
"What?!"
"Impossible! P- please don't! He's a cheater!"
"I won't let him cheat! I'm the one who chose the method of this wager! Jotaro, make sure he doesn't cheat."
"Okay! That's fine. I shall take this bet. But first... do you kind if I inspect the glass and coins?"
"Of course., you have that right. You also have the right to make sure I'm not cheating. First, will you guarantee that if you lose, you will return Polnareff's soul, no matter what."
"I'm a gambler. I do have my pride. If you lose, I always pay up. I won't lose, though."
"Very well. You can go first. Put in a coin."
"Mr. Joestar!"
"Just leave this to me."
"May I put more than one coin at a time?"
"If you can do it all at once," Mr. Joestar took his glove off.
"Well then.." D'Arby tried to put five coins in the glass.
"Hey, I think I saw a little wave there."
"Quiet. Don't touch the table."
As D'Arby letted go of the coins, it went in without spilling even a drop of the drink.
"It'a your turn."
"Your guts are quite impressive, to put in five at once. I'll go with one. That was too close."
Mr. Joestar successfully putted the coin in the drink.
"This is bad for my heart. I thought it was going to spill... now, it's your turn, Obie."
D'Arby grabbed Mr. Joestar's wrist.
"It's D'Arby! Don't mistake my name again! My name is D'Arby! It's not Obie or Barbie!"
"My apologies."
"Let's continue your wager. It's your turn to put in a coin, D'Arby."
"There's a shadow, so this angle is difficult. I'll put it in from the side of the table."
"You may put it in from wherever you like."
"You're thinking that this glass's surface tension is at it's limit. That it's impossible, right? But that's not true.." D'Arby putted the coin in perfectly.
"I- Impossible! It can't be! There's no way it wouldn't overflow!" Mr. Joestar suddenly stood up from the seat.
"What do you mean, there's no way it wouldn't overflow? As you can see, it went in."
"He made no suspicious moves that could've been cheating. I was watching with Star Platinum. He put the coin in fairly. There's no doubt about it."
"Go ahead, Mr. Joestar. Hurry it up. Or are you trying to wait until it evaporates?"
Mr. Joestar sat down then grabbed a coin. As he putted the coin in, the Stand took out Mr. Joestar's soul.
"Mr. Joestar!" Avdol shouted.
"Joestar acknowledged his mind that he'd already lost the bet! That's why his soul emerged! I, D'Arby, have win this bet!"
"Mr. Joestar!"
"Gramps!"
The Stand made Mr. Joestar into a token, just like Polnareff.
"That's two. Now then. Let us continue gambling. As long as you three don't abandon these two away with your tails between your legs, that is."
"You bastard!" Avdol grabbed D'Arby by his collar again. This time, he slammed D'Arby to the floor.
"You don't understand, do you? If you kill me, these two souls will die, as well."
"Damn it!"
"Avdol, stop!" Jotaro shouted.
"Hey! If you're going to make trouble, I'll have to ask you to leave!"
"Shut it. Stay out of this," Jotaro growled.
"Yes, sir!"
Jotaro walked over to the table and grabbed the glass. He then poured the liquid out.
"You realized it too late, Jotaro."
"Is there something wrong with the glass?" Avdol looked behind to Jotaro.
"This is how one more coins went in. There was a tiny but of chocolate on the bottom of the glass's outside. Before he started the game, he asked to inspect the glass and coins, and that's when he stuck it on."
"I believe you were aware of that if it's not discovered in time, you can't call it cheating," D'Arby said as he pushed Avdol away.
"Wh- what do you mean? How is a bit of chocolate the reason the coin fit?"
"It's melted now, but until a moment ago, it was solid at the bottom of the glass. He used just enough so we wouldn't notice but the glass was propped up so it would tilt. Once it melted, the surface became level. Even though the surface tension was at it's limit, he made it so at least one more coin would fit."
"Wh- what?! B- but... could chocolate actually melt with such convenient timing?"
"He melted it using the sun's heat. I didn't notice. He went to the right side of the table so the sun's rays would directly hit the glass and melt the chocolate."
"What a cheater," you hissed at D'Arby.
"As I said, the one who doesn't notices it is the loser."
"You fucking brat!" you shouted. Jotaro held your arm before you could possibly break D'Arby's skull.