☆Kakyoin Noriaki

'Jotaro hasn't come to school for days now. Where is he..' you thought as you walked your way to school, worrying about your friend.
Your thoughts were cut off by girls screaming. You looked behind, seeing one and only Jotaro Kujo. You sighed and kept on walking down the stairs. As you reached the ground, you heard a loud thud next to you and girls screaming. "The fuck?!" you said looking over to see Jotaro, injured. The girls ran down the stairs, surrounding Jotaro. Soon a male student with green school uniform approached you two, he glimpsed at you then soon turned to Jotaro. "You seem to have cut your left leg. You should use this handkerchief as an emergency binding. Are you okay?" he said giving Jotaro a handkerchief. "Yeah. It's just a scratch," Jotaro said taking the handkerchief. You looked at the mysterious boy with confused eyes. He seemed to notice your eyes, "I'm Kakyoin Noriaki. I just transferred here yesterday." He soon walked away. You caught up to this 'Kakyoin' guy. "Ne, Kakyoin," you said. "Hmm? How can I help you?" he turned around. You looked at his eyes for a moment then soon sighed. "Just try not to get in a fight, this school has some bad bitches."
"Ah, I will. Thank you for warning me."
You waved at him as you returned to Jotaro. He was walking normally. "Hey! Big boy!" you yelled at him. He looked at you as he sighed. "Meet me at the infirmary room," you said pointing the school.

You ran to the infirmary to meet two other male students wining that they have a cold. Teacher asked you why you were here, you simple told her that you were waiting for Jotaro. You sat down on a bed excusing yourself. Soon Jotaro entered the room. He looked around to find you, as soon he found you and sat next to you. The teacher scolded him to take his hat off. You knew well that he never took his confusing hat off. "Hey big boy. Listen to the teacher if you don't want a smack on your head," you said as you yawned. "Shut up," he answered. "Is that how you treat your friend you ass?" you tried to smack his head but was soon stopped by a purple arm. "T- the fuck is that?!" you started as you took your arm back. "What?" he seemed to be pissed. "N- nothing," you said thinking that you were seeing things.

Teacher said she'll come back with a thermometer for the male students. Jotaro stood up, you thought he was going to strech his arms. As he touched his jacket, a handkerchief fell. He picked it up for a few seconds, until the teacher came up with a pen, saying things like the pen is a thermometer. You looked at the nurse. She seemed, weird. She suddenly approached a student, she kept on saying those weird things. She then suddenly poked the student's eye. You stood up, putting an arm in front of Jotaro, a habit of your over protective ass. As the male students ran away, the teacher suddenly turned to you and Jotaro, now asking if you sees the pen as a thermometer. 'The hell is wrong with her?' you thought as she tried to stab you. You were fast enough to hold her arm, though the pen dug in your cheek making it bleed. Jotaro soon caught the teacher's arm, pulling you away from her. "Kakyoin Noriaki, was he the one who cut my leg on the stairs?" he spoke out loud still holding teacher's arm. "Precisely," a voice said. You both looked over to see Kakyoin, sitting on the window. "Hey, short time no see," he spoke, it sent chills down your spine. "Don't do anything dumb," Jotaro whispered to you, knowing that you can cause major problems. "My stand's possessed that nurse and is controlling her," Kakyoin added as he played with a wooden puppet. "I will kill you!" he yelled as the nurse lunged towards Jotaro. You had enough of this shit. You ran to Kakyoin, making him fall off the window with you. He grunted as he felt the hard floor you fell on him so you weren't that hurt. You got up and punched his face a few times, causing him to knock out. You sighed as you heard a thud from the infirmary. You tried to get up, but was soon stopped by your ankle, getting sprain like a time like this. You tried to walk up to there, but was caught by Jotaro looking down at you. "Good grief," he sighed. "Hey! At least I saved your ass!" you said trying to get your balance. He picked you up and he went over to unconscious Kakyoin. He picked him up, too. "Hey! I- I can walk!" you said squirming. "Stop moving your starting to become more annoying."