☆The Sun

You and Jotaro finally found the rest of the team. Mr. Joestar went somewhere to get a boat that goes to United Arab Emirates.
"(Y/n)-san are you okay?" Kakyoin said, touching the bandage on your face.
"Eh? Ah, just got in a fight that's all," you said, removing his hands.
"Jeez. You should've taken care of (her/him/them), Jotaro," Polnareff said as he patted Jotaro's back.
"Why should I? It's not like (Y/n)'s weak."
Polnareff them whispered something to Jotaro. Polnareff started laughing about something and Jotaro elbowed Polnareff with his face all red.
"What's so funny Pol?" you asked, peeking behind Kakyoin.
"Jotaro he-," Polnareff was stopped by Jotaro covering his mouth. He was still laughing the hell out.
"What's up with them.." you murmured to yourself.
"They must be having fun," Kakyoin said, walking up to the two boys.
"You two need to calm down, for real," you said, Polnareff was almost choking.
"Jotaro, you should let go of Polnareff," Kakyoin said, tapping Jotaro's shoulder.
Jotaro sighed and letted go of Polnareff, "If you say that shit again, I'll kill you."
"No need to be all mad Jotaro," Polnareff chuckled.
"By the way, why's Jotaro all mad?" you asked.
"He just didn't get the joke," Polnareff said. He was sure having fun.
"Oh, is it about that Qtaro thing?"
"Pfft. Yeah," Polnareff laughed.
Kakyoin murmured 'Qtaro' for a several times and got what Polnareff was laughing about.
"Qtaro, what an adorable name," you were laughing as you patted Jotaro's shoulder.
"What's so funny about that? Hah?"
"Jojo, read it yourself," Kakyoin laughed.
"Q.. Qtaro.. (Cute-taro)," Jotaro said it out loud. You and the others were laughing the shit out.
"Oi, stop laughing so much," Jotaro growled.
"Ahh, okay Qtaro," you said as you started to calm down.
Jotaro sighed and walked away. The others soon calmed down after a few minutes.
Your stomach started to ache after laughing a bit too much. You groaned in pain, regretting laughing the shut out.
"You okay (Y/n)-san?" Kakyoin asked. He was the first one to notice you.
"Yeah.. I shouldn't have laughed too much."
"Hey (Y/n)-san."
You hummed as a response.
"Jotaro's smoking over there.." Kakyoin pointed.
"Urgh... I'll be right back Nori," you said as you walked over to Jotaro.

He looked down at you and puffed smoke on your face. You coughed as you covered your nose.
"Seriously, stop smoking," you said, reaching for the cigarette.
"Why do you care? You're not my mom," he said as he raised his hand high.
"Oi... stop smoking, you're gonna die faster than your supposed to! I don't want my friend dying over me!" you growled as you jumped to catch it.
"I don't care," he was about to inhale the cigarette. You stole it away at that perfect timing.
You stepped on the cigarette, Jotaro sighed. He flicked your forehead as a revenge.
"Hey that hurts!" you said as you elbowed him.
He just hummed and reached for his cigarette pack. As he took out another cigarette, you took it away.
"If you smoke one more time I'll.. I'll..."
"What? What are you gonna do to me? Hmm?"
"I-.. I'm gonna kiss you!"
"Seriously? Even when there's other people around?"
"Y- yeah!"
"Sure. We'll see what'll happen," he said as he took out his cigarette pack.
"O- oi! Don't you dare light that thing!"
"What are you gonna do? Kiss me?" he got his lighter out, making you sweat drop.
"I-.. fuck you Jotaro!"
"Yeah sure," he said as he rolled his eyes. He lighted the cigarette, you cursed under your breath.
"Fuckin' you gotta be kidding me Jotaro!" you growled.
"What? Are you not gonna keep your promise?" Jotaro lowered down to your level.
"I..."
"You know you have to keep your promise (Y/n)," Jotaro said as he inhaled the cigarette.
"Fuck you Jotaro!" you growled as you turned your back on him.
"(Y/n), you'd better keep your promise," Jotaro said as he puffed the smoke to your back.
"Fuckin'! Fine! I- if you smoke one more time I swear I'm gonna steal that shit," you said as you turned to face him.
He was looking directly into your eyes, making you get all flustered. He had a small smile on his face. You sighed and pulled his chain, pulling him closer to you.
"Don't blame me for this shit you ass," you said as you leaned to him. You gave a small peck on his cheek, he dropped his cigarette in surprise. He cleared his throat.
"Yare yare.. that's not a kiss you fool," he said as he placed his hand on your chin, now pulling you in for a kiss.
"Wha-," as your lips met each other, you froze there in surprise. His ocean blue eyes were reflecting you. You were able to feel his surprisingly soft lips touching yours. Your heart was beating fast, you thought your heart was exploding. Jotaro soon broke the kiss, letting you go. Your mind was trying to process what just happened. After a few seconds your face became redder than Kakyoin's hair. You touched your lips, your heart was still pounding so fast.
"That's a kiss... dumbass," Jotaro said as he covered his face using his hat. Jotaro pushed his hand in his pocket, "Let's go back.."
You covered your face but nodded. Jotaro walked in front of you he was trying to act cool.