☆Strength

The ship slowed down, it was really huge. The ramp came down. You looked back at Jotaro, who seemed to be thinking about something. "Jotaro, what are you concerned about? Do you think there might be another Stand user on this freighter, too?" Mr. Joestar asked. "No, I was just wondering why no one's shown themselves, even though the ramps down," Jotaro answered it made everyone look back at the ship. There was no one on deck like he said. "They can be scared, you know. With a person like you, Jotaro." you said pointing his face. He tsked then flicked your forehead. "F-ing ugh... it hurts!" you said trying to not swear in front of a child.

"They came this far to rescue us! There has to be someone abroad! Even if they're all Stand users, I'm getting on this boat," Polareff said getting up the ramp. Everyone else followed leaving Jotaro and you behind with Anne still on the emergency boat. "Grab on. I'll help you up," Jotaro said reaching is hand to her. She seemed to hesitate for a moment and jumped on to you. You were barely able to stay in balance. "T- that was very dangerous Anne," you said still trying to get the balance. "Good grief," Jotaro said as he helped you gain your balance. You putted Anne down after getting the balance. You three walked up to the deck. It was empty, you looked up at Jotaro in concern. He looked down at you, "What's the problem?" "There's no one around. Is this a ghost ship or something?" you asked, Anne held the end of your shirt. Anne looked scared surprisingly. "I'm gonna check the pilothouse with the team," he said waving his hand. "The f-, I mean you're not leaving us behind!" you said catching up to him. He thankfully waited for you two to catch up. You guys were able to find your crew not so far ahead. Avdol chose to stay with the others.

You stood behind Jotaro, you heard stories about the ghost ship but you've never seen one before now. When all of you reached the pilothouse, there was no one. "Wh- what's with this boat? There's no captain in the pilothouse! There's no one anywhere! And yet look. All the meters and machines are working properly," Mr. Joestar said, checking the machines in the pilothouse. "Maybe they're all in the bathroom with a bad case of diarrhea," Polareff said, walking up to Mr. Joestar. "Seriously, why the bathroom," you sighed, facepalming. "Hey! Isn't anyone around?" Mr. Joestar shouted. "Everyone, come over here!" Anne said, pointing a room. "A monkey. There's a monkey inside that cage." "An orangutan," Kakyoin corrected her. "Who the hell cares about a monkey?! Let's split up and find whoever's been feeding it," Mr. Joestar said as everyone left leaving you and Anne behind. Anne looked behind and pulled your shirt. You looked behind to see the orangutan, staring at you and Anne. "L- let's go somewhere else," Anne said pulling your hand. You two caught up to the rest of the team. When you two arrived a sailor's head was stabbed with the crane's hook. You quickly covered Anne eyes. "The hell was that Jotaro?" you whispered, looking around. There was no one on the crane, your eyes looked around as fast as they can, but was not able to find a clue on what's going on. 'Is it a ghost ship? But it was just a tale..' you thought. "Be careful! There's someone here. Hey! Don't touch any of the machinery. It moves or runs on electricity, don't lay a finger on it! If you want to live, follow my orders. Don't leave the cabin down below until we say it's okay!" Mr. Joestar said, the sailors soon went in. "You two go with them," Jotaro said ruffling your hair. "I-," you looked down at Anne, whose eyes were still covered. "Fine. Just don't do anything dumb, okay?" you said as you turned around and uncovered Anne's eyes. She kept on asking you what happened. You said nothing but pull her inside the cabin. She stopped at the door and looked back at your team. Mr. Joestar walked up to Anne, he then crouched down to her level. "I just have one bit of truth for you. We're on your side. Make sure you stay with the others. Got it?" "Okay," Anne said clenching your hand. "Don't worry Mr. Joestar. I'll take care of her," you said as you looked back at your team. "Sorry that I can't be a help." "It's okay. We needed someone to look after them anyways," Mr. Joestar said, getting up. You nodded and ran inside with Anne.
As you two walked around to find the sailors, though ended up in the cage room, where the orangutan was. As you two approached the orangutan, it pointed the lock. "You want me to open the cage? I can't. I don't know where the key is, and you're so big," Anne said holding your hand tighter. The orangutan held out something. You made Anne step back. It was dangerous for a little girl to go up to a wild animal, you looked at it to see a piece of apple which was cut in half. Plus it was new, it can only mean that there's someone on the ship. "It's a fresh apple," you said looking back to Anne. "It seems like someone was here. Do you think it's one of the sailors?" you asked going back to Anne. "I don't know," she then walked close to the orangutan. "Hey, so there is someone somewhere in this boat, right? Do you know where the person is?" Anne asked then, suddenly the orangutan started a match with a cigarette in it's mouth. You scowled and pulled Anne back. You covered Anne's nose with your hand. "Seriously, smoking?" you growled, as you tried to leave the room with Anne. The orangutan suddenly reached to its nest and pulled out a magazine with women on it, a f-ing ero magazine. You couldn't take it anymore you gave the orangutan a disgusted face and pulled Anne away from the cage room.