☆Anubis{+Wound Trouble}

"Kom Ombo? Do we really have time to stop here?" Polnareff whined.
"Stop griping."
"As long as they let us ride the furry, we can't complain."
"Man, I'm starving! Let's get something to eat," Polnareff said as he looked around.
"You're so loud. Here. For now, take this gum," Mr. Joestar showed the coffee gum.
"That's for Iggy!" Polnareff shouted.
"Pol! Don't be rude to Mr. Joestar. Anyways, we can buy the gum for Iggy somewhere. Just take it."
"No need to be all mad, (Y/n)," Mr. Joestar handed the gum to Polnareff.
"By the way, where's the restroom?"
"Let's go look for it," Avdol said as he walked away. Mr. Joestar and Jotaro followed Avdol, you looked at them and back at Polnareff. You sighed and ran to Jotaro, he actually stopped for you.
"Thanks," you said as you patted his back.
He hummed, he walked next to you the whole time while Mr. Joestar and Avdol looked around for the restroom.
"Hey, Jotaro."
He looked down at you, sending chills down your spine. His eyes were sometimes scary.
"I was curious.. why did you just use your first wish on something like that?"
"First wish? Ah, the kiss. I don't actually know, I guess I needed one that time. Why are you asking me this anyways?"
"I.. whatever. I thought that you might ask me to buy something or something like don't get yourself killed out there, kind of thing."
"Did you just micmic me?"
"Umm.. yeah?"
"Whatever. And why would I need the wish to tell you not to get killed out there?"
"I don't know.. since I do dumb things?"
"True.."
"Hey! That was actually mean. Even though I said it."
"Like I care about your feelings."
"You're a dick."
"Sure."

"We should look for Polnareff now," Mr. Joestar said as he came out.
"H- help.." you said, you were holding Jotaro's fist.
"What did you do this time, (Y/n)?"
"(She/He/They) said that Jotaro's annoying," Avdol said.
"B- but it's true-."
"Shut up!"
"Hey, hey. You two lovebirds need to calm down. C'mon let's go get Polnareff."
Jotaro letted you go as Avdol and Mr. Joestar left. You rubbed your wrist as you followed them.
"You didn't have to hold it that hard..."
"Shut it."
You elbowed Jotaro and ran to Avdol and Mr. Joestar, knowing that it might become your end if you stayed with Jotaro.

"Iggy," you crouched down, Iggy jumped in your arms.
"Iggy, where were you?"
He barked then got out of your arms. He ran a few meters and looked back at you four, he was telling you guys to follow him. You ran to Iggy, the others soon followed. Iggy led you guys to an old ruins. There were only pillars around, some where cracked or had fallen off. Iggy barked, you looked at where he was barking, to find Polnareff. He looked all right to you.
"Hey, Polnareff. There you are."
"You went off by yourself, so we were worried. What if the enemy attacked you?"
Iggy kept on barking at Polnareff. Polnareff groaned and touched his forehead. He must be tired of Iggy's barking.
"Polnareff?"
"Huh? O- oh. It's you, Mr. Joestar."
"Polnareff, why are you crouching? Did you step on a turd?"
"What? You've got a sword... did something happen?"
"Yeah... a stupid guy decided to attack me."
"What?! Are you hurt?"
"Not really, just some scratches."
"What kind of Stand user was it ?"
"He said he was the Stand Anubis's user. He was an expert swordsman, able to phase through objects and cut them. He was a powerful enemy. He attack me with this swo-. Huh?"
The sword was being taken by some rats.
"Hey!" Polnareff shouted, making the rats scatter and leave the sword alone.
"Talk about creepy... so thieving mice living down here? If you're gonna steal, steal some damn cheese!" Polnareff grumbled. He grabbed the sword and tried opening it, it somehow didn't open.
"Polnareff! I'm glad you're safe, but we should always travel in pairs. Be careful!"
"Our enemy won't hesitate to attack anyone who's found alone."
You heard a ship honk from the harbor. You all looked over to where the sound came from.
"Oh, no! That's our ship's whistle! Let's hurry back. We're going to Edfu today," Mr, Joestar said, making you all to walk back to the harbor.
"W- wait. Hey!" Polnareff shouted as he ran to catch up.

You guys barely made it to the boat. The boat ride wasn't bad, though you guys arrived pretty late. Mr. Joestar found a hotel near, it was lucky till then until you figured out you needed to share a room with Jotaro. You groaned as you went in the room, Jotaro followed you, he didn't even care.
"Wow.. one bed.." you groaned.
"Okay, Jotaro. You sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor," you said as you took a pillow.
"We can sleep together," his words made your face fluster.
"W- what?! No way, we are not sleeping together."
"It's not like we're gonna f-."
"No! Nope! I'm gonna sleep on the floor end of discussion."
"But there's only one blanket."
"I'll just ask for more," you groaned as you opened the door ad left the room.