☆India

"(Y/n), wake up. The stop's near," Jotaro said, shaking you.
You were still caught up in your dream, you couldn't hear him calling your name for almost ten times.
"Good grief," Jotaro sighed.
"Should we carry (her/him/them)?" Kakyoin suggested .
Jotaro just groaned and picked you up in a bridal style. Kakyoin kept on saying things to the rest of the team about how Jotaro was being a big softy to you. Polnareff laughed, Mr. Joestar yelled out an 'Oh my God!', and Avdol snickered.

The noise of the ocean and your teams voice woke you up. "You awake?" Jotaro looked down at you. You noticed that he was holding you in a bridal style, you squirmed trying to get off.
"Stop moving. You're damn annoying," Jotaro grumbled as he placed your down.
"I- I'm sorry," you said, looking away in embarrassment.
"Don't be sorry. It was Kakyoin's idea to carry you anyways. He was too weak to do it so I did it instead. Got any problems?"
"Jojo! I'm not weak! You just swept (her/him/them) off their feet without letting me try."
"Yeah sure."

The team finally arrived to India after hours of train and boat ride. All the transportation almost made you sick.

As the team entered the crowded street of India, people surrounded you all. Begging for money and selling stuffs, you held onto Jotaro for support, he wrapped his arm around your waist to help. It felt like you were getting crushed between Kakyoin and Jotaro, you groaned, feeling like you were dying.
"Someone already stole my wallet," Kakyoin said. Kids were tugging on Jotaro's clothes begging for tips. You groaned in the middle, getting squished was already hard enough but the crowd was doubling your stress level.
"Avdol! Is all of India like this?" Mr. Joestar asked.
"Indeed! Isn't it such a great country? This is exactly what makes this country so wonderful!" Avdol said.
The team barely escaped the group and Mr. Joestar caught a taxi to ride. Unfortunately the taxi stopped in the middle of the road due to a cow sleeping. The team had to leave the taxi, you letted out a sigh, you were tired after everything. Thankfully your team found a nice restaurant, you all enter and order your foods, Polnareff left for toilet.

"India is such a beautiful country when you get used to it," Avdol said.
You and Kakyoin just sipped your chai tea, Mr. Joestar complained, and Jotaro agreed with Avdol. After a few chitchats Ponlareff came back.
"Mr. Joestar, I'll be traveling on my own from now," Polnareff said, leaving the restaurant.
"Now that I know the person who killed my sister is near, I won't wait until he comes after me. I'll be at disadvantage is he gets to me first, that's not my style," Polnareff turned to leave.
"You will go for wool, and return with shorn," Avdol said.
"What did you say?" Polnareff turned to face the team.
"As you heard."
"Are you implying I'll lose?"
"Indeed! Are you so foolish that you can't see the enemy struck so you could follow it?"
You sighed, knowing it'll be a very long argument. After a while Polnareff left and then Avdol and Kakyoin followed him just in case. You could tell that they were worried about Polnareff.
"I hope Polnareff know that we're here for him," you mumbled. Jotaro sighed and said his usual catch phrase. "Why don't we go back in. I heard that you haven't eaten over a whole day (Y/n)," Mr. Joestar said.
"No! We're going after them!" you shouted as you ran off.

You were soon caught up by Jotaro by his grip on your arm, Mr. Joestar was behind a few feet away. You turned around and shouted at Jotaro. Telling him to let you go, but soon you guys were cut off by people screaming. You ran towards the screams, leaving Jotaro and Mr. Joestar behind. When you arrived you saw Avdol, there was a hole in his head. He was shot, you saw the puddle of blood. Your legs almost gave up, you walked over to him. You checked his pulse, begging that he's still alive. You felt his pulse, Jotaro and Mr. Joestar soon arrived. You told them he's still alive, they called the ambulance. Avdol was taken to the nearest hospital, it was lucky to find him before he died due to blood lose.