☆The Lovers(Steely Dan)

The team arrived to Pakistan's capital, Karachi. Mr. Joestar found a kebab store, he stopped the carriage to get six kebabs for the team. Jotaro sighed, he wrapped his arms around you, making you surprised. 'What does he want?!' you asked yourself.
"Hey, (Y/n)-san are you uncomfortable?" Kakyoin asked, you just shook your head, you didn't want Jotaro throwing you off of the carriage.
"Stop being so annoying. (Y/n)'s okay with me," Jotaro said, turning to face Kakyoin.
"Jotaro, no need to get all mad about it," Kakyoin said showing his hands as a surrender.
"Jotaro's mad about Kakyoin hitting on his friend," Polnareff laughed.
"Shut up you two," Jotaro growled.
Jotaro sighed and turned his head, his arms were still holding you lightly.

Mr. Joestar came back with the kebabs.
"Hey! That old lady's awake," Mr. Joestar said, pointing the old woman.
You all turned back to see the old woman, she was trembling in fear.
"I- I... I haven't said anything! W- why are you here before me? Do you think that I, Enyaba, would actually tell them the secret of Lord DIO's Stand?" the old woman said, you all looked at the kebab store's owner. He took off his sunglasses and the hat, revealing himself. Then tentacles came out of Enyaba's face, making all of you jump off the carriage.
"Wh- what the hell are these tentacles?!" Polnareff shouted.
"Why.. why have you come to kill me?!" Enyaba screamed.
"It means that Lord DIO truly trusts no one," he said, taking off the coat.
"I'll be making sure you never speak again," he continued.
"And as for you five there... I will be taking your lives."
More tentacles came out of Enyaba's face, it was horrifying.
"Old lady!" Polnareff shouted. Blood splattered everywhere due to the tentacles.
"My name is Dan... Steely Dan. My Stand suggests The Lovers card. I will see to it that you all meet the same fate as Enyaba," the man so called Steely Dan said.
"How could you?! The old lady was one of you, wasn't she?" Polnareff shouted at Steely Dan.
"Old lady!" Polnarefff ran over to Enyaba.
"L- lies... Lies... It's a lie... Lord DIO would never do this to me..." she said, bloody still coming out.
"The thing coming out of the old lady's body isn't a Stand!" Kakyoin said. Jotaro pulled you closer to himself, he was being all protective about you.
"They're real! They're real, moving tentacles!" Kakyoin said.
"He would never do something like this to me... He would never plant a flesh bud..." Enyaba said.
"Flesh bud?!"
"Lord DIO is my reason to live... We trust each other..."
"Old lady!" Polnareff summoned his Stand and cut off some tentacles. The tentacles that reached the sunlight soon ripped apart and disappeared.
"Th- they... they melted from the rays of the sun. The flesh bud! It's DIO's own cells!" Mr. Joestar shouted out.

"Precisely! I'm impressed you were able to figure that out. That is what the flesh bud, made from Lord DIO's cells, looks like when it's grown. It just grew it inside of Enyaba. Enyaba, I hear that you were the one who told Lord DIO about the Stands. But there is no way that Lord DIO would ever trust a little woman like yourself. It seems you haven't realized that," Steely Dan said.

"Old lady! Tell us what the true identity of DIO's Stand is!" Mr. Joestar ran to Enyaba. "Tell us! You placed your hope and trust in DIO! And now you know he's not the man you thought he was! I have to defeat DIO! Please, tell me! Tell me! Tell me about DIO's Stand!"

"Lord... DIO... he believes in me. I can't tell you..." just like that Enyaba died. Mr. Joestar shouted out 'Oh God!'.

You heard Steely Dan laughing. You turned around to see him sitting on a chair, he was laughing like a psychopath.
"How sad... How truly sad that old woman was. But the fact she trusted him so deeply shows how powerful Lord DIO's evil charm truly is," he said, laughing. You all approached him, he was still laughing his ass out. He sipped his tea, he didn't seem to mind the menacing group.
"Since Enyaba was connected with my sister's death, I'm pretty conflicted about this. But I will kill you," Polnareff said, tightening his fist.
"It'll be five against one, but we won't hesitate. Prepare yourself," Kakyoin said.
"Stand up," Jotaro said, you never thought his voice was that scary. "Don't go too rough on him, don't want a dead man on the street," you said, getting ready to fight.