☆The Mansion

You groaned as you got up, Jotaro's arm was still on you. You carefully placed it down and rolled out of bed. It was another hot day as you expected. You tiredly walked over to the table and grabbed your knife. Jotaro woke up, he sat up and looked around as he rubbed his eyes.
"Morning, lazy head."
"Mmm..." he grumbled as he walked over to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on you.
"Jotaro, get ready to go out. We gotta find that bastard," you said, trying to push him away.
"I want morning kiss."
"Shut it. I'll give you one if you get ready."
"Really? You promised."
"Yeah, yeah.."
He grabbed his gakuran and his hat from the table. He unwrapped his arms from your waist to take his uniform on. You sighed and walked over to the bathroom.

"Dolphin," Jotaro called you. You were brushing your teeth so you weren't able to answer it.
"Dolphin?"
"Dolphin!"
You opened the door with toothbrush still in your mouth. As soon as you opened the door, he ran to you. You sweat dropped. You dragged yourself back in the restroom with Jotaro, who was holding onto you. You finished brushing your teeth, Jotaro was still clinging onto you like a baby.
"Jotaro, let me go."
"I don't want to separate away from my Dolphin."
"Okay, Ocean man, let me go. I'm not your ride."
"You're my pet tho."
"Oi, don't just make me into your pet!"
He pouted his lips.
"But.."
You sighed, "Okay, let me go and I might give you a treat."
"Is it you?"
"Shut up you prev."
"Then what is it?"
"I'll tell you it when you let me go."
"That's no fair."
"Jotaro, we need to get out before 7:20 and we are literally wasting our time in the bathroom."
"It's only 6:20," he said as he picked you up.
"Hey! Let me go already!" you kicked and punched the air.
"A quickie won't hurt."
"Wh- what?! Nope we are most definitely not-. Hey!" you hissed as he threw you to the bed.
He started to take his uniform off, making you more alerted. He turned to you only in his shirt and pants.
"Hey! You perv!"
"What? What if it's my wish? You're gonna do it, aren't you?"
"Y- you ass! Pervert!"
"You can swear at me as much as you want. It's a wish. My wish is to fuck you right now."
"I-... kwahh?!? The hell's wrong with you?!" you screeched as he took his shirt off.
"What? It's a wish anyways," he smiled and hugged you.
"I... I- I don't want to fuck you," you pushed him away.
"Wh..."
"I... I'm not just ready yet. P- plus, it's very bold of you to try and fuck someone you just started dating," you crossed your arms.
"Then.. cuddles. Give me cuddles, (Y/n)," he smiled.
"Okay.. fine," you opened your arms. He jumped to you and  rested his head on your chest. He seemed happy in this state.

"You're selfish," you said as you held your clothes. He tried to take it off while he cuddled with you.
"Haha, I sometimes am. Aren't I?" Jotaro chuckled. You looked at him with sparkling eyes.
"Wh.. what?" he sweat dropped.
"You look so cute when you smile."
"Ah... I will only show it to you then," he landed soft pecks on your cheek.
"Fuck... I love you, Ocean man..."
"Why do you always swear.."
"I just can't say those cheesy stuff without cussing. It might sound weird for me to say things like that..."
"Dolphin... I love you too."
"... fuck.... I can't handle it," you looked away blushing.
"Hey, it sounds weird for me to say it too... I guess we are both badasses to say cheesy shits."
"Whatever.. shut up," you puffed your cheeks.
"You're the pufferfish now."
"Oh shut it."
He chuckled softly. You looked away blushing. He ruffled your hair then got up. He grabbed his clothes from the floor and took it on.
"We should head out soon.." he said, checking the clock.
You hummed, you slowly got off the bed.
"Wh- what time is it?"
"7:02.."
"O- oh.. we still have some time left then."
"Want to look around? You went out by yourself yesterday, you won't mind me tagging along this time, right?"
"Pfft. Don't worry, I don't mind at all. C'mon, we got a place to visit. I found somewhere nice for a walk near," you said as you pulled his gakuran.
"A- ah, alright. Lead the way," he smirked. You letted his gakuran go. You opened the door for Jotaro.
"Weakling first?" you chuckled. He playfully punched your arm as he got out. You laughed quietly and held his hand.
"Let's go," you said as you closed the door.